Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

They are main cast members so yes it will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Americans only want bald leading men when they are bad guys like Tony Soprano or Walter White.

Corey Stoll wore a piece in Midnight in Paris and it looked ok. It's just a bad wig on this show.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I never need to see another AA meeting on TV again.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Guillermo Del Toro said that the wig will be gone by the end of the season. So good news I think?

http://grantland.com/hollywood-pros...rey-stolls-wig/

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Awesome so this show turns into another Blade?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Custody battles are really cheap to film.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Do the vampires in the books do martial arts or use swords?

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

He's a pest control guy. The restaurant people were treating him like a cop because he can shut down a restaurant. I'm sure his physicality was a factor in hiring him for the role.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Kneecaps posted:

It doesn't even seem realistic to me. What court brings in a 9-year-old and literally makes him choose between parents? It's retarded.

It happens in tv/movies all the time. They want the opinion of the kid, it's not the only factor in deciding the custody.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I liked the part with the sword

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

E; nm

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Actually all The Wire gang actors play criminals on TV show all the time. I saw Bodie on The Good Wife and he just had 4 lines and was playing a criminal.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

wormil posted:

My issue is that it is trying to be both serious and campy. The campy stuff is working, the serious stuff isn't. It takes a lot of commitment and talent to do both well.

I really didn't see any serious stuff.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I like the swords and the part where the penis fell off.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I'm getting used to the hair piece. But GDT hinted that the hair isn't a permanent thing so I'm going to miss it. I think the nazi actor is great too. That chained up room last episode grossed me out.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Ron Perlman narrates the audiobooks. Perfect.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

homo punching bag posted:

Vampire SWAT team was pretty badass. If the Nazi guy used to be human and now he's a vampire, was he created with a special process? Why couldn't the SWAT team take the Nanny's daughter and make her like them? Is it kind of a crapshoot who retains higher brain functions and who doesn't, so better not take any chances?

It hasn't been explained yet but I think it must be a special process. The old billionaire guy seems to know a lot about it and I'm assuming he wants to be one of the smart vampires and not the feral ones.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Setrakian acted like a crazy person when he first started talking about the vampires and landed in jail.

Vasilly gave up his full scholarship to MIT for no particular reason.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Del Toro said he won't have it for the whole show.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I believe he's in every show filmed in Canada ever.

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

I was watching some random episode of X-Files right now and he popped up. Maybe his dad really is the CEO of Canada

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Avasculous posted:

According to Wikipedia, they originally pitched it to Fox who insisted that they make it a comedy (wtf?).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Grimey Drawer

Why do you hate Blade

• Locked thread