Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Is this gonna have a buncha corporate vampire poo poo like Blade or Underworld or whatever the gently caress? First episode was interesting except for every time they cut to the highrise vampire guy pulling the plot strings with his minions or whatever. That part was crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Secuirty guard 4 feet away: "thats and odd conversation to have with your lawyer"

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

drat I was hoping we were gonna get Marlo Stanfield vampire hunter

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

B.H. Facials posted:

These characters are way more tolerable than those on Walking Dead.

Ebola is more tolerable than the characters on the walking dead

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Why do CDC people have guns?

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Fentry posted:

I think after a full season I can now crown the characters on this show the single dumbest group of idiots to ever exist, Bravo!

Have you ever seen The Walking Dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Time to reveal the other vampire masters what should the set look like? Just prop them up on some hand trucks in a big empty room I guess.

• Locked thread