Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Gonz posted:

It's a well known fact that public domain childrens songs add a creepy factor of 33% to any horror-based media.

Especially if you can't get it out of your god drat head for 2 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

Considering the cloaca revelation last ep he should have been peeing out of his butt

I thought they specifically said there is no butthole, that they expel waste through their mouths?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I don't think the stars of the show will be going anywhere.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

To be fair, he's been cheating on her, so at least she waited until after the breakup before she got a boyfriend.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

life is killing me posted:

Was that in the books? Maybe I should read the books.

Beats me, I never read the books.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

etalian posted:

Basically a guy who kills rats for a living in more likabable like Eph.

Well it is fiction.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Plus what happened in Europe, why wasn't it completely overrun with vamps?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

A lot of that makes sense and explains my complaint. Hopefully that's not all glossed over.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was going to say hell no this isn't my favorite show that I'm currently watching, but then I remembered I'm also watching Under the Dome and the final season of True Blood along with Falling Skies, so welp.

GreenNight fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Aug 19, 2014

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I hear you. I watched True Blood, then this and my girlfriend told me I watch too much vampire poo poo.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Goonies never say die.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

wormil posted:

Is there a book reason why the vampires in the basement didn't use their 10' leech tongues to attack Abraham?

Nazism is in vamp DNA and they didn't want old jew blood.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I was joking. The flashback scenes show the Jews being eaten, so obviously that's not it. Probably no reason why they didn't try.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Sounds good, bye.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Bald people are white supremacists.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well you got to have a miniboss before the end boss.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

From everything I've read, their budget is like 40% of The Walking Dead.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Uh, it's no Under the Dome and that is one of the highest watched shows.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well it was already renewed for season 3, so..

I don't think it's the making poo poo up that's the problem, it's the loving moronic characters and the stupid poo poo that makes no goddamn sense.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Daedo posted:

Got a source for that renewal? I can't find anything about it. My hope is that the show is cancelled and ends on the biggest, dumbest cliffhanger ever.

No, you're right. It hasn't been renewed yet. I hope the cliffhanger is on the level of Persons Unknown.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

I have a friend with some inside production knowledge and apparently they're already working on S2 stuff, so renewal will probably be announced soon.

I was referring to Under the Dome, so do you mean season 3?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Ah okay, yeah I figured this was more of a sure thing pickup.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Seriously, I'm sure a chainsaw to the head will kill him just fine.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Helix season 2 starts soon. I think 12 Monkeys will be my next show, which also starts up soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Max Charles (American Sniper) will play Dr. Ephraim Goodweather's son in the second season, in a recasting

• Locked thread