Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noirex
May 30, 2006

I wish they would rethink the awful hairpiece for Corey Stoll. He was was awesome in House of Cards but he looks so ridiculous here. What's wrong with having a balding leading man? He has a stressful job in the middle of a stressful divorce, it's not impossible.

Anyway, I read the book and I know how cheesy and pulpy the story can be, so I'm enjoying the show. I mean it's FX, not HBO....lower your expectations a little and you'll have a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noirex
May 30, 2006

I know this is a really dumb thing to be bugged by, but did no one in the show, like say oh the doctors, notice how all the survivors are suddenly about 10 shades paler? They already look like walking corpses, and no one thinks that's weird? I mean wtf.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

They really should have sold Vasilliy as the protagonist of the show imo. A badass literal ratcatcher turned vampire hunter? Hell yes. Instead they spent episode after episode showing us Eph's divorce and kid and zzzzzzzz

Eph and the woman doctor (she's so boring I can't even remember her name) are just the worst.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

I feel like this show is turning out to be a vampire version of The Following.

Which means people are mostly hate watching the poo poo out of it just to see how much more stupid the protagonists can be every week.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

I enjoyed Corey Stoll in HoC but goddamn this show is hellbent on making me hate the actor just based on how irritating his character is. Everyone except Kevin Durand are all uniformly awful. That woman doctor, hacker and kid actors are the worst I've seen on TV in a long time. How did they even manage that?

I tolerated seasons of The Following, SoA and Blacklist but at least those were stupidly entertaining, this show is just so so bad.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

I did too, until....Ireland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noirex
May 30, 2006

Master's face was so hilariously not intimidating.

• Locked thread