Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Summon Imps is a weak rear end spell that you only ever cast when you're at the bottom of the tech tree in Fire/Blood/Evil magic. It's a spell for scrubs and real warlocks graduate to better stuff as soon as possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkchop
Jun 9, 2013
Imps were the foundation of The Hells Army in DOOM and i think they were extremely cool

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
The Imp is a vital unit in Dungeon Keeper. Without it, you wouldn't stand a chance since they dig out rooms and collect gold.

You also get to slap them to make them work faster which rules IMO.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Impin ain't easy.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

The Sharmat posted:

Summon Imps is a weak rear end spell that you only ever cast when you're at the bottom of the tech tree in Fire/Blood/Evil magic. It's a spell for scrubs and real warlocks graduate to better stuff as soon as possible.

nobody ever said that being in the imp zone meant being top dogs. you gotta fight to the top. we've activated nightmare difficulty. are you gamer enough?

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Most games have lovely imps. Other games use imps as the introduction to demons being murder machines.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
imps grow up to be ifrits tho

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
imps are cool imo. they play cool tricks and do cool things

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

impertinent zone

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

surc posted:

Impin ain't easy.

true

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

The Sharmat posted:

yo op take youre turn

also Lifelong Protection is one of the best uses of blood slaves in the early game, endless swarm of imps is really good

TexMexFoodbaby
Sep 6, 2011

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
haha! This is the loving thread where I pull out the loving imp set from FFVI and show you my true power.

Wilde Jagd
Jan 2, 2014

by XyloJW
i self-identify with the imp, as signified by the horrendously done tattoo i have of an imp on my abdomen

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Please don't post a picture of the coolest unit in my army.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Falsum posted:

The Imp is a vital unit in Dungeon Keeper. Without it, you wouldn't stand a chance since they dig out rooms and collect gold.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
imps are the common monster. they're there every day. they aren't liches or dragons or anything, but you can count on an imp to do its job pretty well. ain't nobody out to hunt down imps, they're all out after the Frozen Balls Scrotomancer or whatever big evil there is.

imps get to relax in the best dungeons while having to do very little work.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
are the little blue guys from chrono trigger imps.

They are my spirit animal

Nalk
Jul 13, 2009

I heard about you!

Dongslayer. posted:

are the little blue guys from chrono trigger imps.

They are my spirit animal

they got asses for heads.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Imps own Op

but WoW...WoW sucks.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

The Taint Reaper posted:

Imps own Op

but WoW...WoW sucks.

fixed

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
You're right OP. Gonna take example from Ralp's dumb avatar and I'm now part of the change that imp zone needs us to be. Gonna stop being a huge bitch and start being a cool guy :cool:
Who's next to stop being a huge bitch?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

surc posted:

Impin ain't easy.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Hog Butcher posted:

imps are the common monster. they're there every day. they aren't liches or dragons or anything, but you can count on an imp to do its job pretty well. ain't nobody out to hunt down imps, they're all out after the Frozen Balls Scrotomancer or whatever big evil there is.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Hog Butcher posted:

The Deleter
May 22, 2010

Falsum posted:

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
play doom on nightmare mode and i guarantee the monster that will kill u the most is the imp

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

surc posted:

Impin ain't easy.

Word to my mother f'n homies.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
Every week is week of the imp. One of the worst bonuses

bara godzilla
Jul 27, 2010

The Sharmat posted:

u:

me:

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

bwahaha, what if the thing was actually about a different thing? this is delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Scyther you always seem a bit upset...feisty...perhaps even...Impetuous

• Locked thread