Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
I would like it if this fight were cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

Mavis Beacon Boi posted:

HUGE striking difference here.
well one of them trains with Jose Aldo & Renan Barao and the other trains with fishermen or whatever

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

fatherdog posted:

Cedeno looked pretty great for a dude fighting on two weeks notice or whatever it was

yeah. shame about his hair though.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Gleison is going to fight in UFC forever

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

That was a great ending to a good fight

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

John Lineker owns a lot. He'd get trounced by Mighty Mouse but I wish that fight would have happened before the Ali fight and now the Cariaso match.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

I can't remember the last time we had a card where every fight owned. and I doubt the next 2 will be bad

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

It's like I posted in the other thread Jim Miller has been in too many tough fights and he's gonna get stopped against top competition more and more. He'll still be able to submit a few more Brazilians before he calls it a career at least.

Great performance by Cerrone and great card overall.

Mr. Nice! posted:

The Tibau fight wasn't even a bad fight. After Bam Bam picked it up in the second, it was a lot of fun too. Besides, it had one of the best lines ever when Stann said that Healey had the P4P largest head in the UFC.

None of the fights were bad or even just "okay" ALL of them were good, even the women's strawweight fight had moments. Whoever thinks those were bad fights needs to rewatch UFC 174 to familiarize themselves with bad fights.

Bubba Smith fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jul 17, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGI9c3aklvo

should hopefully start soon since it's late over there on a weeknight and Cerrone has cheap beer to drink

• Locked thread