Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.
Hello!

It's that time again.

The time where a pointless unnecessary PPV exists to drive me insane. And also to tank all your scores because who the hell knows what WWE is planning on this poo poo other then whatever is happening at SummerSlam unless Vince decides that because those drat Smarks know it it's time for a SWERVE.

Okay so now that our beautiful forums are actually working again we can have an actual prediction game instead of last time's kind of stumbly stuff.

So here is how this works; I'm posting all the questions. The answers should be obvious so I'm gonna test not doing those BUT DO NOT POST YOUR PREDICTIONS HERE. I won't count them. I'm going to open the actual form on FRIDAY MORNING, Because everyone will have time to definitely know what their picks are.

Battleground is worth 58 Points.
Here are our questions;

Fatal Four Way; John Cena Versus Roman Reigns Versus Kane Versus Randy Orton (10 points)

Do Kane and Orton break up? (3 Points) <- I mean full on 'Kane chokeslams Orton and tries to pin him to win the championship' or something.

Who does the Job (2 Points)

Will Paul Heyman's Plan C show up? (5 points)

-------------------------------------------
Dean Ambrose versus Seth Rollins (10 points) <- if the match doesn't happen, question is scratched.

The Wyatts versus the Usos, 2 out of 3 Falls Tag Team Championship Match (5 Points)

Divas Championship Match, AJ versus Paige? (4 Points)

How is the win gotten? (4 points) Pin/Submit/Other, like last time

---------------------------------
Chris Jericho versus Bray Wyatt (5 points)

Will the Wyatt Family Interfere? (2 points)

30 Man Intercontinental Battle Royal (4 Points) <- The list of competitors is here; http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwebattleground/2014/intercontinental-championship-battleground-battle-royal-26444604 This will be a write in question so I don't have 30 answers to click.

Jack Swagger versus Rusev (3 Points)

Naomi Versus Cameron (1 Point) <- this will be a joke question.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18iIKyU611J_z_6_hyKNWRjuvBHhuuaxSOLegV1XE8Qk/viewform?usp=send_form

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

You know, a surprising number of these could go either way. A couple are obvious locks, but with the second biggest show of the year looming and it being critical in earning buys and resubs it's hard to know what to expect.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18iIKyU611J_z_6_hyKNWRjuvBHhuuaxSOLegV1XE8Qk/viewform?usp=send_form

Hi it's Friday Form's open.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

here's hoping these outcomes are as predictable as I think they're going to be

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Submitted. I Bo-lieve in these picks. I'm so ready to get crushed again for making the same dumb bet four shows in a row.

Apple Craft
Mar 8, 2012
Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray :cry: Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray Gaile Gray
I wonder how many times we'll be begged to subscribe to the network during the PPV?

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Apple Craft posted:

I wonder how many times we'll be begged to subscribe to the network during the PPV?

poo poo that would have been another good joke question

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

I have chosen with my head instead of my heart this time.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm pretty sure I'm wrong about the women's title match. But anyone who didn't vote for what I did on Naomi vs Cameron is just fooling themselves...

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

WE, THE PEOPLE Had better be an option for who wins the swagger/rusev match.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
Not feeling my answers too well this time around (barely got to watch any wrestling this month) but I felt the same way last month and almost aced it so

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

The only match I'm not sure about is AJ/Paige since I could see those two playing hot potato with that title for years, but otherwise I feel really confident about my picks this time. Which means I'm probably going to do poorly. :v:

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002

Apple Craft posted:

I half-expect Jericho's sparkle jacket to spell it out.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Alright, I'm in. Took a bit of a gamble on the royale but otherwise it's pretty standard, I think.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013
i sucked the last two ones so i hope my bo dallas battle royal pick goes off without a hitch

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Submitted.

#TeamCameronNaomi

DingoSlasher
Jul 25, 2013

It's a day job.
Today instead of following my gut, I decided to follow my heart, because I have courage and faith in WWE, and both of those comes from the heart!

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug
In for #TeamDickButt!

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
More points available hopefully means I won't do worse than last time!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
Submitted

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
The Wyatts won't let me down this time, will they? :ohdear:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Dickbutt

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
Submitted

Stealthed Zombie
Dec 21, 2007

And Introducing:
Dean "Titty Master" Ambrose
Submitted. I'm ready to continue my downward trend!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Dickbutt for Divas Champion.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

done

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Done. Everything felt pretty easy this time around, except AJ/Paige. Picked that one more based on wishful thinking than any inclination about what will actually happen.

Ratedargh
Feb 20, 2011

Wow, Bob, wow. Fire walk with me.
Done did it.

Lynkericious
Nov 7, 2012

Super High-School Level Eating Machine
I chose the true obvious winner of the Battle Royal, surprise entrant El Torito!

But I'm somewhat looking forward to the show, it'll have some good matches. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing how things progress towards Summer Slam.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
gently caress it, I dunno. Let's Just Guess.

Dammit_Carl!
Mar 5, 2013
Money's in on Team Dickbutt; don't you fail me!

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Submitted. Don't let me down, Dickbutt!

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.
I picked Jack Swagger to win his wrestling match. I don't remember the last time Jack Swagger won a wrestling match. But I believe in America, Freedom, Bald Eagles and Zeb Colter.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Come onnnnn Dickbutt (in the Battle Royal)

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Submitted. Believe in... The Usos?

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I did the thing.

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

submitted, i hope i get 8 points again

Mannie Fresh
Jul 2, 2006
I submitted because I've finally started to really watch again after a hiatus since I started high school. GO BO DALLAS.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Submitted. Looked at my picks, saw a heel sweep (+Cena), so decided to go with Jericho and swagger winning because they make the least sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo Ambrosia
May 26, 2004
Heretic, please.
Taking a gamble on Rusev beating Swagger; I think it evens out though since I chose the safe bet of "Rowan and Harper interfere".

• Locked thread