Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (9): apostateCourier, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, Grandicap, Juanito, mr.capps, Opopanax, Philip J. Fry, The Science of Suck

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 13th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 4 hours.

--------------------------------
Anonymous = The Hammerer

The Science of Suck is permanently Hated!

Ghosts are stumps and cannot vote, be voted, or be targeted by powers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Please remove a.c. from living to dead.

:colbert:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Silly votefinder, we lynched aC

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Dang it cpig

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (8): CapitalistPig, chaoslord, Grandicap, Juanito, mr.capps, Opopanax, Philip J. Fry, The Science of Suck

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is August 13th, 2014 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 2 days, 3 hours.

--------------------------------
Anonymous = The Hammerer

The Science of Suck is permanently Hated!

Ghosts are stumps and cannot vote, be voted, or be targeted by powers!

Sorry about that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ok well I guess I don't know jack poo poo about anything. Someone tell me who to vote

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Opopanax posted:

Ok well I guess I don't know jack poo poo about anything. Someone tell me who to vote

I'm hoping tearshed can answer that question for us.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

I wasn't paying attention
to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
in a more interesting way?
Hell Gem
tearshed, where you at

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I think Cpig is almost definitely scum.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Juanito posted:

I think Cpig is almost definitely scum.

Exactly what a scum would say.

##vote juanito

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
Yeah, great case again. You've been bad the entire game. You mostly focus on me, but you've also hopped on every single bandwagon. Show me one that you didn't hop on.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Juanito posted:

Yeah, great case again. You've been bad the entire game. You mostly focus on me, but you've also hopped on every single bandwagon. Show me one that you didn't hop on.

It's all coincidence.

My case is a that you are a scum.

Let's just say that I've dug up the truth about you.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

CapitalistPig posted:

It's all coincidence.

yes indeed

##vote Cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I don't think you get it Juanito. You are caught.

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem
I don't know what you're talking about

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

It's all coincidence.

I thought I was the one with a shovel. Please spill some beans Mr. Pig.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

whatever you're about to say, the way this game's going, understand if I do not believe a word of it.

Now. Slowly. What the gently caress.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I don't even give a poo poo ##vote pig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote opop

I found the real scum guys.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

##vote opop

I found the real scum guys.

Confirmed town... what the hell dude?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Also probably scum, but still confirmed town.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Idk what im doing. How is this game played again?

##vote grandi

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Like this!

##vote cpig

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Do you really think this is scum behavior or town that has just stopped caring behavior.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Voting one dude with a cryptic thing followed by voting another dude for no reason that happens to be confirmed town. That is a dumb thing, and a scum would know if a person was confirmed town.
This actually makes me think pig is town, meaning that scums are chaoslord and Juanito. Is there another? If so either PJF or SOS.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Scratch that, SOS traded getting a free double vote hammer for being hated. Capps gets a double vote he can only control if SOS isn't on a dude, where he instead makes a dude semi hated by stealing the vote.

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hmmmmmmmmm, they both can't be scum as that would be pretty absurd as scum powers go. Who is more likely between the two though?

Philip J. Fry
Jan 3, 2009

What smells like blue?

Grandicap posted:

Scratch that, SOS traded getting a free double vote hammer for being hated. Capps gets a double vote he can only control if SOS isn't on a dude, where he instead makes a dude semi hated by stealing the vote.

how does this relate to anything you said in the post before?

also ##unvote

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
~
Investigated Cpig night 4, he's town. (and godfather is lynched/dead)

fwiw, I did Hal on N2 and got "self aligned" (not Other) which is why I knew BN was lying but I didn't really want to claim to save somber. I had doubts because BN's flavour was really loving good.
~

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!
~
And speaking of somber, can you guys not see the difference between content and role/alignment? Where are your hearts? Somber didn't have any malice.

I can sorta see where grandi is coming from re:Opo
~

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Now do you ducks believe me when I say Juanito is scum?

##vote juanito

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

CapitalistPig posted:

Now do you ducks believe me when I say Juanito is scum?

##vote juanito

Why were you so easily swayed off of the vote then?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

##unvote booo

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Philip J. Fry posted:

how does this relate to anything you said in the post before?

also ##unvote

I was thinking SOS might be scum in the prior post, thought about it some more and thought not, then when I wrote things down I came away with inconclusive results. That whole bunch of posts were just a look into my mind. It is a scary place, especially when I am not rereading things and am skimming a bunch of content.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

If Pig is town that makes things a lot simpler for me.

Before I vote though, whats this deal with Opop? He breadcrumbed as confirmed mason but both Grandi and Tear can/do see him as scum it sounds like, so what did I miss?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Grandicap posted:

Why were you so easily swayed off of the vote then?

I wasn't it was a plan to make myself look more townie.

I promise it's Juanito.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Grandicap posted:

You're both pretty dumb, and I still think Opop is scum and the bastard role is that he is a confirmed mason even though he is scum.

I don't know why I think that, it is illogical to think that, but it is stuck in my brain. There is no way I am going to vote that way because it is dumb, but it is stuck in my brain like that still.

That being said, aC make the most sense as an actual candidate based on post feel. Which is really all I have this game because I am a terrible person who is barely reading.

Yay me.

Grandicap posted:

I'm not voting Opop, nor will I do so. It is just essentially me saying something so when I'm right at the end of the game I can say told you so. And if I am wrong I can have this comment fade into obscurity.

This is my opop reasoning. It is terrible. But stuck in my brainspace. It won't leave, like a song that gets stuck in there. So I keep bringing it up to scratch that itch, but I am not going to vote Opop. Because he is confirmed town.

Also, to completely go against all of that, isn't it weird that Opop isn't dead yet. Letting the confirmed town stick around after the doc is dead sure seems odd.

tearshed
Mar 26, 2010

Leave it to me!

chaoslord posted:

If Pig is town that makes things a lot simpler for me.

Before I vote though, whats this deal with Opop? He breadcrumbed as confirmed mason but both Grandi and Tear can/do see him as scum it sounds like, so what did I miss?
~
Opop's a wee bit bloodthirsty for my liking. Like, I don't think he's a bad guy, just leaves a bad taste in my mouth sorta thing.

Opops probably alive because scum want to see if they can mislynch him on town paranoia or something. In the meantime, I'm gonna form together some cases and post them later on (don't expect anything for like 12 hours though).
~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juanito
Jan 20, 2004

to what you just said.

Can you repeat yourself
Hell Gem

tearshed posted:

~
Investigated Cpig night 4, he's town. (and godfather is lynched/dead)

fwiw, I did Hal on N2 and got "self aligned" (not Other) which is why I knew BN was lying but I didn't really want to claim to save somber. I had doubts because BN's flavour was really loving good.
~
Didn't Meds say Hal was other? Not that it matters.

• Locked thread