Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

What's been going on with DG lately? The only match I've seen recently was the one where the Millenials took the tag belts back.

I heard most of the Team Veteran guys joined Mad Blankey, but apparently CIMA and Gamma are still faces? Were they forced to join as part of a stip or something?

Doi Darts.

Naruki Doi set up a dart game to determine who would main event this morning/last nights final Koruken Hall show in a big cluster tag match. Besides that one he set up a dart game to get more members for Mad Blankey because both him and Kzy are sidelined with injuries. It just so happened that Gamma, Cima, and Don Fujii were all picked by the dart game from kids in the audience. Besides that for Mad Blankey, Punch Tominga is a central member of the team who only wants to get DQed in matches or something like that. Dragon Gate champion BxB Hulk's Diamond Hearts are I guess the top face stable and transformed perennial opener with anime gimmick into Japanese Ryback. Ricochet and Uhaa Nation seem to be done with Dragon Gate at the time being.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Thauros posted:

Oh wow, didn't know they had a Korakuen show today. I'll have to check that out. I've been out of the loop since their last big PPV headlined by Hulk vs Tozawas since they're no longer on Ustream.

Right now it seems like CIMA and Gamma's feud with the Millennials is continuing while being in Mad Blankey as MB beat down Santa Maria after the mainevent tag match to lure out the rest of the Millennials for a brawl. CIMA challenged them to a 5 vs 5 war, I think next month? K-Ness is also part of Mad Blankey because of the Doi Darts thing too. Another thing is that Tozawa might be starting an angle with Don Fujii because he confronted him at the show tonight too.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I could see Don Fuiji and Punch winning the Twin Gate or something. Is Punche's gimmick also part over the top Nakamura? Because it looked like he did an extreme version of the vibrating stomp and was tuning up the bomaye. Someone else somewhere suggested Yuga joins Monster Express seeing as the status for Uhaa and Ricochet is kind of up in the air.

• Locked thread