Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

look at that beautiful card

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Daryl Surat posted:

Seriously. Of everything on the Kobe show, I'm looking forward to Flamita vs Dragon Kid the most.

For me its the Twin Gate match, but as long as we can agree on Millennials supremacy then that's okay

oatgan fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Jul 17, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

this is the most excited I've been for a show in a while

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

LoboLoboLobo posted:

I look forward to reading the live tweets when I wake up in the morning for work and hopefully catching most of the show this week. Have fun guys

(check psp-tv this weekend)

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

thank you sachihoko boy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

what song was that

Yosuke=Santa Maria's theme. They are an exotico in the Millennials stable

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

this Uhaa Nation guy is a freak dang

you should scope his dream gate title match against Ricochet. That dude can go and he's cool as hell and charismatic.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

What was his gimmick before the punch perm due to the stip?

he didn't have one. He only joined a stable a few weeks ago after he was tired of everybody telling him he was a stupid loser douche

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

flamita has had way better matches this year that was kinda disappointing

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

agreed

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

that venue is gorgeous

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Punch Tominaga is incredible btw

Thauros posted:

New champ!

Doi eventually won in the handicap match after a ton of the usual chicanery but apparently BXB Hulk gets a rematch soon due to the circumstances.
This is not entirely the case. Doi is only interim champ because of all the rampant cheating and if BxB Hulk beats him at Dangerous Gate he "retains" he was never champ and Hulk's first title defense is considered successful. They are basically repeating the last fall.

Full Dangerous Gate card:
    - Shachihoko BOY, Ryotsu Shimizu vs. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai
    - Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee vs. Yosuke=Santa Maria, Gamma, Stalker Ichikawa
    - Don Fujii, Yuga Hayashi vs. Jimmy Susumu, "Mr. High Tension" Kotoka
    - No DQ: Punch Tominaga vs. CIMA
    - Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita vs. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
    - Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: T-Hawk, Eita vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid
    - Loser Revives Captain's Elimination Match: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Tagaki, Uhaa Nation vs. YAMATO, Mondai Ryu, Kzy, and Cyber Kong
    - Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Naruki Doi (Interim Champion) vs. BxB Hulk (20th Champion)
Millenials are probably going to steal the show in the Twin Gate match once again, but that MAD BLANKEY/MONSTER EXPRESS tag could be crazy

oatgan fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Aug 6, 2014

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

oatgan posted:

Punch Tominaga is incredible btw

This is not entirely the case. Doi is only interim champ because of all the rampant cheating and if BxB Hulk beats him at Dangerous Gate he "retains" he was never champ and Hulk's first title defense is considered successful. They are basically repeating the last fall.

Full Dangerous Gate card:
    - Shachihoko BOY, Ryotsu Shimizu vs. K-ness, Kenichiro Arai
    - Jimmy Kanda, Jimmy Kagetora, Genki Horiguchi H.A.Gee.Mee vs. Yosuke=Santa Maria, Gamma, Stalker Ichikawa
    - Don Fujii, Yuga Hayashi vs. Jimmy Susumu, "Mr. High Tension" Kotoka
    - No DQ: Punch Tominaga vs. CIMA
    - Open the Brave Gate Championship Match: Flamita vs. Mr. Quu Quu Tanizaki Naoki Toyonaka Dolphin
    - Open the Twin Gate Championship Match: T-Hawk, Eita vs. Masaaki Mochizuki, Dragon Kid
    - Loser Revives Captain's Elimination Match: Masato Yoshino, Akira Tozawa, Shingo Tagaki, Uhaa Nation vs. YAMATO, Mondai Ryu, Kzy, and Cyber Kong
    - Open the Dream Gate Championship Match: Naruki Doi (Interim Champion) vs. BxB Hulk (20th Champion)
Millenials are probably going to steal the show in the Twin Gate match once again, but that MAD BLANKEY/MONSTER EXPRESS tag could be crazy

This is Sunday morning at 2am Eastern btw

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

Oh wow, didn't know they had a Korakuen show today. I'll have to check that out. I've been out of the loop since their last big PPV headlined by Hulk vs Tozawas since they're no longer on Ustream.

They havent really had a major event since the last Korakuen show, so in all honesty you haven't missed much outside of the stable shakeup

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Thauros posted:

Final Gate's starting if anyone's up and interested

i'm here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

NotQuiteQuentin posted:

I'm not as high on Flamita as many seem to be but I thought him and PT had a lot of chemistry. Tomi's really come into his own with the heel turn/gimmick change. I wouldn't be surprised if they get an apuestas after the finish of the Brave Gate match.
I dont think Flamita is a guy who can have a great match with anybody. He's still young and has some bad habits. That being said, everything he does looks so effortless and beautiful.

• Locked thread