Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002

Hell Gem

I can't remember what it's called but my fav rice ball filling is this salty gooey seaweed paste stuff that comes in a little jar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

The internet is the universal sewer.

Konbu

Phil Moscowitz
Feb 19, 2007

Avant de chanter
Ma vie, de fair' des
Harangues
Dans ma gueul' de bois
J'ai tourne sept fois
Ma langue
J'suis issu de gens
Qui etaient pas du gen-
re sobre
On conte que j'eus
La tetee au jus
D'octobre...

Lol

LyonsLions
Oct 10, 2008

hakimashou posted:

I can't remember what it's called but my fav rice ball filling is this salty gooey seaweed paste stuff that comes in a little jar.

Thatís probably gohandesuyo: http://www.shibatabread.com/2010/10...tasety.html?m=1

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002

Hell Gem

Yep that's the stuff

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Who has two thumbs, speaks limited French, and hasn't cried once today? This moi!

When I opened this page, it asked me to download a bunch of files.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Walrus
Jan 2, 2014

Wow rinsing rice with my current equipment sucks. Last night I made some very tasty rice to try out onigiri ingredients, but it was really gooey and I think it's because I didn't rinse it very well (I was just filling up a pot with water over the rice, emptying it out, and filling it again) Tonight I'm gonna try again with a strainer with holes too large for uncooked rice, with a coffee filter on the bottom to keep them from falling out (which didn't occur to me yesterday )

On the bright side, both flavors of furikake I bought (ebi and katsuo) are wonderful!

«28 »