Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4367 »
Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Propaganda Hour posted:

That, and the multiplayer for WaW is excellent and always will be.

But, mostly zombies cause otherwise mp is relatively dead except for some truly spergy servers that force you to remain crouched at all times and if you ever sprint... and I mean EVER sprint, you'll be banned on the spot cause the autistic admins spend the entire match spectating players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digirat
Sep 14, 2011

stinking
rat-vole
rodent
piece of
TRASH

That is the weirdest poo poo.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

PantsBandit posted:

I'm about 4 hours into Watch_Dogs 2. So far, it's been quite enjoyable, I definitely don't regret paying $30 for it. I know there's been a lot of talk about the dissonance between the anti-establishment tone of the game and the ability to massacre civilians, but I honestly find it hilarious. I can't help but laugh when Marcus is driving down the street, talking to his friend about how "THESE PEOPLE NEED TO WAKE UP" while hacking nearby cars and making them slam headlong into barrier walls.

yeah around about the time you're summoning gangs to kill the cops you summoned to kill the gangs you summoned to kill the completely innocent civilian you just car jacked and cyber robbed it's starting to get harder to keep your burning moral clarity

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Donald 'Duck' Dunn: "We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline."

(QuackJets.)
~SMcD

Deakul posted:

But, mostly zombies cause otherwise mp is relatively dead except for some truly spergy servers that force you to remain crouched at all times and if you ever sprint... and I mean EVER sprint, you'll be banned on the spot cause the autistic admins spend the entire match spectating players.

lol i love this, it's like putting NO RUSH 20 MINUTES as the title of your hosted starcraft game

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ten months later the
reactor is started.

Poops Mcgoots posted:

I played BLOPS 3 with a controller on PC and man, you wouldn't believe how much people would complain about aim assist when I beat them.
They do it even if you're playing with a mouse.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

one cat, one vote, one beer

World at War was really good and I'd probably LP it if it wasn't such a cliche to LP call of duty games on youtube

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Donald 'Duck' Dunn: "We had a band powerful enough to turn goat piss into gasoline."

(QuackJets.)
~SMcD

do it anyway, nothing is forbidden

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

Is Kerbal Space Program worth 20 clams?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I feel the pressure,
under more scrutiny
And what I do,
act more stupidly

As if you can put a price on the hundreds of kerbals you will soon blow up on the launchpad or lose in the cold depths of space. (get it!)

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

corn in the bible posted:

probably. WaW was the first one to introduce them and although most of the maps in it have been remade for newer games some purists prefer the originals

Also it has the most modded zombie maps. Some of them are really interesting, some of them are just genuinely good and some of them are literally worse than zombie hitler.

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

QuarkJets posted:

do it anyway, nothing is forbidden

not to mention the story ties in (at least the Russian part, which is half the game) with Black Ops

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Steam, I am disappoint

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Takes No Damage posted:

Steam, I am disappoint

The cards for this game sell at 1$+.

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Anyone have a link to that extensive writeup some goon had of Heart's Medicine and the other related games?
Sure. Here you go

Xander77 fucked around with this message at Jun 29, 2017 around 07:03

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I feel the pressure,
under more scrutiny
And what I do,
act more stupidly

isnt that a really old game?

«4367 »