Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
AHEM! There's sand on my boots!

Quest For Glory II posted:

Humble Indie Bundle #3 Key - YCQCX-5CRVX-CCRKH

This one was lurked by me. Thanks!

And for other disappointed lurkers, be more disappointed by lurking this copy of Metal Planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
So GMG is having a "Zombie Feastival" with up to 75% off various zombie games over the weekend. Notably, Typing of the Dead: Overkill is available for $4.99, and you can bring it down to $4 flat with code P36EYA-K5JYKT-ABO7X9 (although you can't use both the code and your credit at the same time). I believe this is the cheapest it's ever been, so if you've been waiting on it, now's your chance!

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007

Eruonen posted:

Aside from ME3, were these the games in the set? I certainly didn't buy those (aside from DS1 on Steam).

I'm not complaining, but I also doubt I'll ever play them.

All those other games were part of the Origin Humble Bundle.

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
Eldritch

Also another Teleglitch for anyone too lazy to sign up for a free copy!

blakelmenakle
Sep 1, 2007
So my friends have been on a Pay Day 2 binge recently, and the upcoming Fall sale seems like a good time to jump in with them. Are there any "must have" DLCs or is the base game enough?

• Locked thread