Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This is also the lowest I've seen Killing Floor DLCs go for, I hope people still play the game because I'm getting that poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Palpek posted:

It's something I felt like posting, it's bizarre to see familiar avs of ex-regulars from the Steam thread who are now tripping over themselves posting how bad it is. It doesn't seem genuine and feels like some kind of overcompensation. I have nothing against Imp and worded it too generally, you do your thing.
I don't know what you're talking about but someone with a huge avatar shouldn't complain about overcompensation.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I had way more fun with Guerrilla than I ever did with Just Cause 2, the destruction is just better.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Croccers posted:

3 tried to be serious.
I'm looking at the steam screenshots for it and I'm not sure if this is true.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Only play Borderlands 2 singleplayer if you hate yourself

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cable posted:

Is Europa Universalis 4 more accessible than CKII? I want to like these games because I love Civ5 and I know it takes some time until you understand them, but drat CKII is so complex.
I played Europa Universalis 4 and I wanted to ask the same about Crusader Kings 2, I guess I know now.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

AgentKaz posted:

Grabbed one of these, thanks!

Here's a Terraria for someone.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=r65vbxNsGHZZSwRN
I got this one, thank you!

Giving away Magicka:
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=FmXZGF4Adcd845Vv
and Orcs Must Die:
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=m6nbADcmD5DHbehf

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Is the GMG 20-25% off coupon things only available at certain times? Because I don't see it in their site. I want that Dark souls 2 Season Pass.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You're not allowed to hate on Hatoful if you play Goat Simulator.

Both are ironic/gimmick games that stops become fun once the joke wears off.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

XOIC of Radishes posted:

I went ahead and submitted a support ticket, which I'm kind of nervous about after hearing all of the horror stories and slow response times about Steam support.

I had a similar problem where I can't add the game to the library after recently purchasing it as an inventory item.

I sent a ticket and they replied pretty quick though, I wouldn't worry.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mokinokaro posted:

My point was that most people, when they ask for an RPG, are not looking for action RPGs like Dark Souls. They're pretty much a different genre.

How would you know? If they just ask for an RPG, then they're being vague and needs to be more specific. Like the guy said, it's a broad genre.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kyrosiris posted:

That's what I figured. I mean yeah, I rolled my eyes at it suggesting trash like DAYZ/Arma 3/etc., but I figure it needs to calibrate or something and time will improve it.

Plus I like the blue, I guess I'm weird.

Maybe it's because you play trash games.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

markgreyam posted:

Yeah I totally forgot about those, incidentally because I Adblock that garbage out.

It's amazing how far you'd go just to not see short statements about a game

Anonymous Robot posted:

Social Club irritates me to an unreasonable extent. I wanted to play Max Payne 3 when I was feeling an action game and instead of being able to just jump into it I had to register, get a confirmation e-mail, log in, etc. I just uninstalled it and played something else instead. Even EA lets you play their games without signing into their dumb dead DRM servers.
EA makes you sign into origin, Valve makes you sign into steam.

and you uninstalled moments after downloading a 30gb game??
Why do goons like to overreact to the most mild things?

Erika fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Jan 17, 2015

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Goons buying anime games for attention and to make lovely jokes about it in steam and forums

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Downs Duck posted:

If only they could make this system work with DS3 or something. I am really hating on that game after experiencing the unprecedented volume of cheaters and obscure gameplay bullshit. Meaning of course some sort of PvP Watchdog or anything really, to deal with all the retards using Cheat Engine.
Too bad you can't block them, kek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Downs Duck posted:

Great response. You seem like a little bitch, man.
At least I didn't make a stupidly long essay criticizing a game and then block anyone that questions me.

• Locked thread