Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

(Dishonored) How annoying, it seems that it is impossible to do a silent chokehold takedown on the second "Gentleman Caller" at Granny Rag's place without the third one immediately getting alerted.

Unlock Granny's door. Go back upstairs, and out the balcony.

Choke the one at the back, immediately drag him away. Toss the body out of sight.

Wait for the goons to enter the appartment.

Immediately choke the trailing thug once the leader enters.

Rush in and choke him.

Done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Palpek posted:

It's the same as with Hellfire and Lord of Destruction: the expansion finally fixed the game and made it good, too bad it happened after so much time.

Did you just imply Hellfire was a good expansion

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Seventh Arrow posted:

I've been watching an LP of Heavy Rain and all of the gameplay just makes it look like Quicktime Event: The Game. QTE to brush your teeth, QTE to jump over a gap, QTE to push someone into a car crusher, etc. Am I missing something here?
Press X to shaun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Yodzilla posted:

I want a sequel to all of the great first person shooters that were released that year. Shadow Warrior 2, Gunslinger 2, and goddamn Blood Dragon 2.

where would you even go with Blood Dragon 2, that poo poo seems about as clear-cut a "good guys win forever" ending as possible

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Literally the only good part of FF8 is Triple Triad.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Good to know I can do the endings in Talos and then go back anyway. One more question: in one of the level sets of the third building I ran into a door (which usually don't go anywhere) and I found the black hallway that leads to man behind glass throwing money. What's with that guy?

that's just an easter egg mocking Fork Parker, Devolver Digital's (which published the game) CFO.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Saoshyant posted:

That's a lot of pages for a script of "Cousin Nico! Wanna play some bowling??"

probably 300 pages+ of "beeeeeg american titties"

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ZearothK posted:

So, I see in the news that Satellite Reign is coming out on August 28th. Any news from the Early Access front if it is turning into a good game?

wasn't that the Syndicate-like? like, the old Bullfrog syndicate, not the fps bullshit?

I'm kind of scared to look before its released because I want it to succeed so bad :ohdear:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

What about it

dignified anime tittays I guess

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Male Man posted:

I only have room in my heart for one Might and Magic game, and it's Heroes of Might and Magic III

:colbert:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The game should never be unwinnable from the start

But :laffo: if you believe it MUST be 100%-able in a single run no matter what

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

why are you letting your waifus down like that FF

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

haven't the sakura series seen declining sales after the first one

like why are they still pumping them out

are they made by a single dude FNAF-style

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pews posted:

The thread's namesake has announced their 2nd title on Greenlight: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499804380

:eyepop:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

pentyne posted:

3% cake farting as well.

Looks like a quick cash grab

as opposed to the rich tapestry woven by other steam anime games?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

SadisTech posted:

PID: L6Q7C-D0P39-WQA69

Signed up for a free key from Eurogamer, found out I already have it in my library. Here, save yourself the problem of having to enter your email address.

neat, thank you

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kibayasu posted:

I want to fight on ice skates.

I want to fight using ice skates

you're essentially sliding around on razor-sharp blades, after all

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Pssh, I'm not STEALING these speakers officer, I bought them from that perfectly legitimate fellow selling them out the back of his unmarked van.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Khanstant posted:

a two dollar videogame forged with malicious chargebacks

p.s. gently caress y'all, I bey you eat fruit and vegetables literally raped out of the earth.

no, gently caress YOU dad Steam thread.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Keeshhound posted:

You might be surprised to find out that the scale of someone's assets don't really matter if they don't have the first clue how to manage them. He just spent 70 million dollars on a house to live in on his own. What that dude needs, more than anything else right now is to hire a financial adviser.

okay? he spent 0,28% of his microsoft money on his house - not on a down payment on a mortgage, on a house.

what exactly is bad about that?

e : I realize he didn't get the whole loot, but still - it's FAR from being expensive to him.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Endorph posted:

i am weeping for the fat rich white dude

like seriously if the money bugs him that much just go out to NYC and hand it all to the first crazy hobo he finds. he could stop being rich any time he feels like.

yeah said hobo would be dead of a heroin/alcohol overdose within, like, 10 minutes

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

I make enough in interest that I could almost afford Bad Rats once a year.

you could afford to gift Bad Rats to everyone on Steam

every single day

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Okay now add Just Cause 2's map

...you're gonna break the tables, though

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

e: nevermind

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

funkmeister posted:

not shotgun?

:drat:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

chrisoya posted:

The new Cities Skylines expansion is 24 russian kroner over on Nuuvem. That's like 60% off.

:raise:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

The Saddest Rhino posted:

why does the dwarf have an umbrella

do not question Zipadeedo, he has seen some poo poo :iit:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

somebody should start CrateCrate, where you pay 50$ a month for a random sampling of other lovely crates.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

omg 5:37

just.....wow

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Torchlight 2...is good!!

Torchlight II is bad

until you install Synergies

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Junkie Disease posted:

Greatest of scares Crusader Kings 2 is part of the Halloween sale because nothing can stop the mongols.

drat you Paradox, this was the perfect time to release the Skeleton horde DLC

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

there are no new mechanics. puzzles are mostly on par with the red puzzles from the original

the stars require a LOT of outside-the-box thinking, but you only need about 10 of the 18 new stars to unlock everything

definitely worth it if you liked the main game

e: come to think of it, it actually REMOVED the platform mechanic. Nothing of value was lost :colbert:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Kaubocks posted:

this post is extremely bad

you have to read the words meowbot is NOT typing

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

HuniePop is only GOTY because HunieCam won't be released until 2016 :argh:

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

worse boob physics than DoA2

0/10 not embracing those anime tittays

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Freak Futanari posted:

That better be an actual mod that exists

with :nexus: it's only a matter of time

also the 'slab will probably mod in the ability to roborape supermutants

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

This is a thread where you will be mercilessly mocked for enjoying anime tittays, also.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I'm a big fan of Fall from Heaven II, as it changes the game into a sort of fantasy rpg

there's an LP thread of it on the forum I believe, showing off the various scenarios it also adds

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Luke : Bullets are hitscan
Jesse : All train loot is doubled
Earp : You can take an extra hit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Orv, you can't fight it embrace the cool 2D anime tittay

:eyepop: