Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I have a feeling Mike King is going to find a way to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
Yep, that went about as it should have. Mike King might be the worst guy to ever step foot in the octugun

ch3cooh
Jun 26, 2006

drat he went out loving quick

-Atom-
Sep 13, 2003

Contrarian Dick

Bad At Everything
King's reaction to getting choked out just made me laugh so hard

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
rigged

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
How did Mike King not stop him, jesus

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

It's a little unnerving that they wont show king on camera... is he really that hosed up?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

That fight is up there with Palelei/Krylov and Alexander/Slice as one of the best gasfests ever.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
Please please please give us another Irish interview

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
Are we sure King got choked out? I'm thinking all the energy he spent in the first round just forced him to take a spontaneous nap.

Hexum
Jul 23, 2003

This crowd seriously rules

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Jesus

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
Amazing atmosphere

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
Winner by narcolepsy

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Now let's have Pendred rematch that dolphin

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.
this interview is way too coherent, bring back the garbled irish giddy

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
I don't like that I could understand what this guy was saying

mewse
May 2, 2006

Bubba Smith posted:

it's hilarious that King got a 10-8 round and he's still going to lose cause he can't finish this

I haven't seen such skill at clutching defeat from the jaws of victory for a loooong time

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

That fight was straight up hilarious

At first I was hoping this would be like the cards in Brazil where all the Brazilians lose and the crowd gets real quiet and morose but this is actually way better

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!
I'm half Irish (in the sense that any American is half Irish) and I'm now considering quitting my job and living in a gym so I can experience something like that. I'LL SEE YOU IN FIVE YEARS DUBLIN!!!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Geno Petralli posted:

I haven't seen such skill at clutching defeat from the jaws of victory for a loooong time

Denis Kang would be proud

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

double negative posted:

That fight was straight up hilarious

At first I was hoping this would be like the cards in Brazil where all the Brazilians lose and the crowd gets real quiet and morose but this is actually way better

UFC is way too new into its Euro expansion to risk those guys losing. At least in Brazil they can lose 12 fights in a row and it doesn't matter since they have tons of legitimate talent from that country.

DOMELORD420
Dec 28, 2000

Lol at Conor warming up in slick clothing. Hood rich as gently caress.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Agent Tough Juice posted:

I'm half Irish (in the sense that any American is half Irish) and I'm now considering quitting my job and living in a gym so I can experience something like that. I'LL SEE YOU IN FIVE YEARS DUBLIN!!!

If you can convince UFC you're Chinese you can begin headlining Macau cards next year.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Neil Seery looks like your friends uncle who used to have a drug problem

mewse
May 2, 2006

We got the Irish boy a win, bring out the 50yo dudes

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
Neil Seery doesn't look a day under 45

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Seery owns so I'm looking forward to tiny man boxing.

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

someone post the gif of Serry shadowboxing from his UFC debut

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
A full time career in a warehouse

mewse
May 2, 2006

Budweiser keys to victory:

- has fought once in the octagon
- works in a warehouse

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

Geno Petralli posted:

Budweiser keys to victory:

- has fought once in the octagon
- works in a warehouse

-beat the poo poo out of Brad Pickett on a week's notice

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

1st AD posted:

-beat the poo poo out of Brad Pickett on a week's notice

Yeah that fight was rad.

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Sure is some high level Judo going on here.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

Seery is loving him up

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Neil Seery sees his opponent as a shipping container with arms and legs

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
seery, how old are you? [iphone beep, robot voice] Sixty.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Triticum Guzzler posted:

seery, how old are you? [iphone beep, robot voice] Sixty.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

No.

throwing a man into the ref should be an automatic 10-8 round.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Toss a Brit to the side

• Locked thread