Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

:qq:He expended too much energy and got tired:qq:

I'M NOT SURPRISED MOTHERFUCKERS

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I can only have fun if everyone around me has good backs and there are no sluts around

agreed

LobsterMobster posted:

I regret not taking up RANDOM RUSSIAN DUDE on going to Khabib's afterparty in Orlando, but that was mostly because Mr. Nice! is a terrible cripple who hadn't eaten enough drugs that day. :/

this must have happened after I left because I would have gone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Dangersim posted:

agreed

this must have happened after I left because I would have gone

Yeah, I was trying to meet up with a friend (Who was in the island of misfit media during the fights) and one of the numerous Russian dudes saw us in the papakhas and was like "COME TO HOTEL WHATEVER, KHABIB WILL BE THERE IN AN HOUR!" Part of me wants to say it was Khabilov, but I feel like that's super incorrect.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

rejutka posted:

In the main event, there were two dudes. One of them was Irish, performing in front of an Irish crowd in Ireland. He won the bout which helped his after party immensely. A friend of mine persuaded me to it, despite my inclinations. He bullshitted his way in, sorta, and then we had an amazingly unfun time, surrounded by orange women in very little, operating under the delusional hope that UFC guy would gently caress them, repeatedly, into some sort of monetary positive. At the same time, most of the males I saw were weighted towards steroids and skipping leg day. Seriously, I have walked into offices full of computer nerds slaving away with better backs and posture. Admittedly, none of them were four foot wide with rounded shoulders that bad, tearing their backs to shreds. Personally, I felt ashamed I was there but learned a lot about how the human body can be distorted detrimentally.

Hope that helps.

youre a tosser mate

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

"I AINT DYING! Choo choo motherfucker!"
:toot::birddrugs::toot:

So after a day at the beach, someone told me the fights were done and it was time to fetch Wanderlei Silva, the cockatiel, to see how she did.

As always, I'm a pimp in my own mind, and was ready to go.

Wandy was already enjoying the evening when I went to fetch her, as she has been known to do.

Her pick was on the money, and all she has to say is, WAAAAAAAAAARK (Everything is pastabowl. I'mma comin' for dat belt.)

To be continued...

(Trying to get a fidgety rear end cockatiel to stay still = loving impossible)

(I love you all)

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 07:59 on Jul 20, 2014

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Oh God the tables the forums won't let me fix the tables please help/forgive me!

Edit : WHY HAS IMGUR FORSAKEN ME?!

Double Edit : If someone wants to tell me how to fix that code, I'll get right on it. Imgur or me tarded out hard.

Captain Log fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Jul 20, 2014

Solomonic
Jan 3, 2008

INCIPIT SANTA

LobsterMobster posted:

I regret not taking up RANDOM RUSSIAN DUDE on going to Khabib's afterparty in Orlando, but that was mostly because Mr. Nice! is a terrible cripple who hadn't eaten enough drugs that day. :/

Probably for the best, we don't want cripples with bad backs at UFC afterparties

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

UFC in Orlando had an extremely high proportion of attractive women, absolutely ruined what was otherwise a good card.

Ninja PD
Jul 21, 2006
This thread may have some how hit gold in the last half a page, goddamn Leprechauns and rainbow pots and other irish poo poo

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.
That cockatiel is a cutie.

Fozzy The Bear
Dec 11, 1999

Nothing much, watching the game, drinking a bud

Captain Log posted:

Double Edit : If someone wants to tell me how to fix that code, I'll get right on it. Imgur or me tarded out hard.

change the [ img ] to [ timg ]

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Fozzy The Bear posted:

change the [ img ] to [ timg ]

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Ty1990 posted:

This dude is a star.

A male Ronda Rousey, if you will.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Wasn't especially impressed with Brandao last night, McGregor hit him once and he folded much like the UFC would have wanted him to.

Conor is a decent fighter, but he has a lot to prove and he has a very, very long way to go until he's a credible challenger for the belt in a division with the likes of José Aldo, Chad Mendes and Frankie Edgar. I really can't see either of those 3 having the slightest hassle against him, but it'll be ok to see.

Dangersim
Sep 4, 2011

He actually hit him a whole bunch of times.

Though yes you could tell he was done before he went down.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Good job little Wandy. Go rest covered in glory with Chuck and Tito. More picks to come!

In the meantime, ironi-tiel says...WAAARK! (Goodnight!)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah, I wanted to go to the after party as well, but after walking around trying to find LobsterMobster's friend for what felt like forever, I was just burned out. I still am Facebook friends with a few random ruskies from the post fight jubilation, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dangersim posted:

He actually hit him a whole bunch of times.

Though yes you could tell he was done before he went down.

It drove my friend and I nuts because they never showed the replay of the stuff that actually hurt Brandao. By the time that punch that dropped him lands, he was already done on the cage. There was a head kick that wobbled him followed up with a few more body/head shots that put him against the cage basically cowering. The fight should have been stopped as soon as he just fell down into the fetal position, but the refs wanted blood last night apparently.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

rejutka posted:

Tonight I ended up at Conor McGregor's after party, dragged there by a friend. Dumbest bullshit I was ever at, goddamn. All I could see was wall to wall slappers and nine out of ten dudes had bad backs. Sad and educational in the one go.

You missed out dude, last after party I was at the fighters paid for a ton of strippers to molest me as my girl friend looked on and mocked my reluctance.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

willie_dee posted:

You missed out dude, last after party I was at the fighters paid for a ton of strippers to molest me as my girl friend looked on and mocked my reluctance.

It's a hard life.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.
I'm v proud of Wandy the Cockatiel and this thread for mocking the weirdo who went to an afterparty and whined

Good job UFC + PSPMMA you done good

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I can only have fun if everyone around me has good backs and there are no sluts around

Truth!

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
My back is all sorts of hosed up but I'd go get shitfaced with fighters and nice drunk laides.

Agent Tough Juice
May 21, 2007

People! I'd like to say a couple words for you: If you have a dream in your life... go head! It's a possible! Go head! I can do that!

I had that ninja turtles blanket too

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Captain Log posted:

Agent Tough Juice posted:

I had that ninja turtles blanket too

It's comfy as a motherfucker.

Triticum Guzzler
Jun 16, 2002
Just in case anyone was curious, my posture is pretty bad and I have no muscles to speak of. Additionally I am surrounded by HB3.5s at best, all of whom are ghostly pale.

El Roncho
Oct 15, 2006

I'm not necessarily proud of this but I'm gonna leave it here anyways.
All Women Are Whores because they only like men with bad posture and marketable talents.

Ty1990
Apr 22, 2011

I know I'm late to this party but how old is this guy that a bunch of drunk sluts at an after party is a bad thing?

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
rejutka does your name rhyme with Sim Tylvia

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Look at all those loving idiots enjoying themselves.
I'll just stand over here in the corner scorning these promiscuous women who won't sleep with me despite being easy.

I should have stayed home and play Warhammer. Not 40k, that's the new trendy poo poo for poseurs. Can't believe those women won't even look at me, I'm wearing my best socks with these sandals.

TheRationalRedditor
Jul 17, 2000

WHO ABUSED HIM. WHO ABUSED THE BOY.
Few things are more plentiful than a socially retarded goon who shows their pilonidal cyst-pocked rear end while believing they're on a righteous screed

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
can someone explain the point with bad backs? is this about working out the chest too much and not enough back so there's an unbalance?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
less that and more the poster talking abut it is a weirdo kook passing judgement from a fedora brimmed perch of virginity

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Computer nerds love working out now and they all do Starting Strength and deadlift on break time at their programming job, so its not enough to make fun of Jocks and Broe's for being dumb meatheads who spend time at the gym anymore. you have to make fun of the specifics of their routine and how they dont do compound lifts enough which makes them dumb idiots whose rear end i could probably kick now for being mean to me in high school

woozy pawsies
Nov 26, 2007

you really shouldnt worry about your posture.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Dan Henderson walks around like Encino Man and he's the coolest dude to ever dad, so who cares

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

woozy pawsies posted:

you really shouldnt worry about your posture.

but how am I supposed to be invited to the good parties

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Hey gurl, I don't know if you know but I know C++ and I could code a Mario clone in a week. What do you mean "What's C++?" Oh you're a filthy casual slapper, just my luck. Go sleep with those fratbros with the bad backs. *curls empty Coca-Cola bottle* Gonna feel that in the morning, go hard or go home!

mewse
May 2, 2006

maffew buildings posted:

fedora brimmed perch of virginity

You have a way with words goon sir.

Detroit_Dogg posted:

My back is all sorts of hosed up but I'd go get shitfaced with fighters and nice drunk laides.

Yes but they have fake tans, ughhh

handsome only face
Apr 22, 2010

Cockroach went out of the room in anger. And roach's go to empty room...

Cockroache's Anarchist

jose aldo has a bad back i hate him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Big Nog's back is pretty messed up, too.

• Locked thread