Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

The Brown Menace posted:

BSG starts out stellar, then turns to unimaginable poo poo, then recovers some of that initial goodness but ultimately ends on a "well this is poo poo and retarded" note

this is my review, of the show

this is so accurate it should be in 50pt font on the dvd box set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Parallax Scroll posted:

yeah but what part of the story was that. was there like a subplot where he ate a lot of donuts or something

when hes commander of glactica #2 then his dads like "your fat" and he grabs a jump rope and next episode hes skinny again lol

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

the best commander was the dad from home alone

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

the only decent part of the later season is when old apollo and filipino guy get executed for treason

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Mortimer posted:

*ctrl-f "shazbot" not found*

shazbot

v-g-s

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

Child slavery ring led by bill duke episode was so bad

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

i like how they all split up in the end to make their odds of survival worse

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

why did they 9/11 the cool new big galactica in order to save the lovely old one and not vice versa i have not seen this show in a long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

banned from Starbucks
Jul 18, 2004

ZombieParts posted:

There was no "they" about it. Fat Lee brought that ship in so he could show up his old man by sacrificing an even bigger and nicer battlestar.

did they* fat shame him and thats why he did it?

*either the cylons or humans

• Locked thread