Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
my computer is a piece of poo poo that probably can't run most of the games people would want to play (besides old C&C) and i don't even own that many games but i'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

zen death robot posted:

We played Serious Sam HD last night, so unless it's a reall really bad pos then there's probably going to be stuff you can run fine. The idea is to try to pick things that we can get as many people playing as possible.

I got this computer from a friend after my older (and much better) one got permanently hosed up and it can run most older games fine, but even on low and on a small resolution it starts to chug on games like TF2 or Killing Floor.

Is the only real upgrade of the Serious Sam HD games just some new textures and higher resolutions?

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

zen death robot posted:

I think so, that and 16 player co-op

Ahh, I see. My computer would probably be able to run it, so I'll look into it.

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Anatidaephobia posted:

I would be down for a big imp FFA in some rts

yeah we could do one of the C&C games like Kaz mentioned in the rts thread

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

also i mentioned this in another thread not too long ago, but loving WOLFENSTEIN ENEMY TERRITORY COME ON

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Kazvall posted:

UT2K4 was good fun.

Now, we've got about 5 goons ready to play Tiberian Sun in 15 minutes.

Yeah come on goons, lets gets blasted by Ion Storms and have our bases destroyed by Tiberium Monsters!

It'll be just like the old days~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

lets play no more room in hell or something

http://steamcommunity.com/id/realmcopfan/