Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Might as well post here, in case anyone here fancies having their friend activity feed clogged up by my terrible screenshots and captions!

Steam: Major Isoor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Kazvall posted:

Also, uh, I can't remember the last time I looked at my steam activity feed, haha.

hahah yeah I know what you mean - I'm the same way! I've heard from a few friends though that my screenshot+achievement updates flood their feeds though, so I assume it's an issue with me and not with them having too few friends.

Very good point though :D no idea how many people actually use that Steam feature. Not many, is what I'd put my money on

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

extremely steampunk posted:

Also steam l level 48 golly
:eyepop:

As in, it's high? If that's the case, you really need to take a look at Presto or Tecman! They must've spent huge amounts on cards (although not as much as other Steam users. There are a few that are level 1000+ as I recall...unbelievable)

Frog Act posted:

I friended you major isoor, i will be giving a "thumbs up" to any good screenshots you post

So none of them then, basically? Can't say I blame you, honestly :D
But alright then, no worries - I'll accept your req once I get home in a few hours

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Add me Isoor. black baby goku on steam

Oh, I thought I may've had you on my list already - yeah sure, I'll add you in a bit.

EDIT: Huh, I had forgotten I had the Steam mobile client. No need to wait, then! Added

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 04:36 on Oct 7, 2016

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

I know, I bet he was prepared to sit on the edge of his seat for the next three hours while waiting for me to get home, log into Steam and send a friend req, right? ....right? :D

Major Isoor fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Oct 9, 2016

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Soral posted:

thanks for your service kazvall

:agreed: (<- never knew this existed until checking just now...)
You do us all a great service

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

they track the imp zone games youve beaten in 2016 thread

EDIT: Excellent! Now everyone visiting this new page will see the above quote :D

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

ArfJason posted:

the high rejection of applicants is due to basic training which involves getting all gold stars in RC Stunt Copter

And prerequisites of even being able to apply include passing all of the RC vehicle challenges in GTA Vice City with KB+M, in one attempt

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

extremebuff posted:

this isnt the confessions thread, but this is insanely hosed up. go play re4. theres is a good hd edition on steam.

I'm in the same boat as E Equals MC Hammer. So is RE4 commonly regarded as the best one to play - particularly with KB+M? Or is a controller required?

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I understand that things are kind of tense right now, especially in the US, and people are looking for every reason under the sun to take a stand against whichever enemy they have at the moment, but I truly do believe that people of all races, sexes, religions and yes, politics, should be able to stand together hand in hand and tell EA to neck themselves.

:patriot:

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

My man...how you been.

Hey! Unfortunately quite busy, in recent weeks. :( I've finally de-mothballed Discord though, after getting a link to the imp channel - so I'll try and be on there, when I'm at home! (I was given a link a little while ago as well, but I think it was an old one, and the cool imp who gave it to me was offline by the time I realized/was able to check, unfortunately)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Truly a work of art! :D