Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
i'll go ahead and post -snip- in case any of you guys want to add me

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Morkyz fucked around with this message at 13:49 on Nov 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Just pointing out: you guys gently caress with me on steam you WILL be banned.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
There's actually only a few people who flame me, tbh.

I've been posting in these kind of threads lately to pad out my rap sheet but when I just post normally and not around like 5 or so people here it's fine.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Ok, you're a loving loser.

:(

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

*swaggers into byob or whateve with a rap sheet of 6 hour probations* Og Loc is back nigga.

The way I see it once my rap sheet is at page 2 no one will care or notice if page 1 is all sixes.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
Ok, at this point it looks like I'm never going to be welcome in imp zone. Would you guys do me a favor and delete my steam profile from your quotes? I have real friends and family on there and don't want some fucko do do something lovely.

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

Lumpy the Cook posted:

lol I didnt see this until I quoted that. Oh well

lol fine

realtalk though: if I start hearing about forums drama from steam or irl people I will no poo poo get you banned form steam and sa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I wanna smash your human being skull with a sledgehammer, and by the way my steam account is Chizmak

Thanks, I'll see about adding u