Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

fuckin lol haha those crazy esports dudes playing video games on the interent and making a loving ton of money lol ! but seriously its not sports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

when did bobby lee start playing star craft

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i get 18k a year from my government for having a broke nfucking brain so i would rather get whatever they make for playing a video game, but im bad tat the games they play oops oh well

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

The Taint Reaper posted:

Seriously the amount of effort and spreadsheets they put into trying to one up each other in the game really does make me question why the hell they're not investing at least on the side.

The only official and professional e-sport is probably Brood Wars and everything else is just in it's shadow.

wil lyou teach me how to invest at least a small amount of money so i can stop bing poor thank you

• Locked thread