Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

S.T.C.A. posted:

[*]Rushing your HQ is not only a good idea in Boom, but it accelerates your progress immensely. Upgrading your HQ immediately unlocks whatever it says it will, which can include new Gunboat weapons, new troop types, new structures, and also governs the maximum level of your other buildings.

this advice right here is loving stupid and retarded hth

Fushigi Yuugi fansub fucked around with this message at Jul 20, 2014 around 13:06

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

i'd guess landing crafts, support boat (or whatever), statue building, armory, etc.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

well, first of all, upgrade your defenses

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

always warriors first, because theyre my most used troop, and after that whatever i can afford

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

^^^^^^^
what he said. also im definitely going to join a goon task force

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

i just created a taskforce called Goonfleet. feel free to join if u want. started with 25 open spots and will increase it if there's enough interest

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Goonfleet is full now. Time for somebody to fire up a new task force

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

yeah first thing i'd do would be to stop breaking tables

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

jm20 posted:

I will let you in on the new secrets of money. They have ruined the economy, it's goddamn stupid, but there are ways to get money. You will need a moderately full map, and a calculator to start. First we will upgrade something about halfway the cost of your high gold research which you really want. It needs to be about 3 days in duration or this wont work.

Upgrade your halfway research Wednesday night . You might ask, why am I upgrading something I might not want right now instead of trying to save for the big one? Why Wednesday? Short answer: you can't anymore, there are not enough bases, and Wednesdays are special. Ok we have something upgrading for 3 days great. Start cycling pvp bases to get better gold payouts.

You need to have a fuller map with enough PVP bases on Friday, just before the research completes. Ideally you will get both an OP and VP reward with gold as well, even one should be fine. You need to start with just under the threshold where people steal your junk. Boost your RR statues, we're going on a bender.

You have 50% of that halfway research in gold 'banked', you will lose 50% of your initial research gold and the opportunity cost, but it's the only way currently. Use a calculator (excel) right now to determine if you can wipe all your bases, dr terror, and your vp/op reward boats to make your goal. If you can't then let your research lapse and retry next wednesday. If this works you are now spending 5m+ gold using the 50% protected gold bank.

Tanks 10 started, my pvp gold bases were 171k/135k/115k/90k and got shittier from there. RR statues are super important now it seems, we should probably double up on them.

what?

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

i believe so. that's why i leave npc bases alone unless they're snow bases

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

my base was destroyed twice in a row by the same player. how is this possible????????????????

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

jm you got some competition

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

lol it's the other way around

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

please don't say the lord's name in vain, its offensive to my religion

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

S.T.C.A. posted:

Jeez, why? At least convert them to larges.

yeah wtf dude. how come you have so many diamonds????

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

http://imgur.com/a/rL5l1

First time ~ I never post 'normal' photos of myself let alone nude.. be kind! =/ by 3ynchronicity in GoneWildPlus

gromdul posted:

Get off of my phone and into my bed

lmaoo

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

no ur bad for reading the forums on a god drat phone lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF