Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

I stopped raiding at all. I just do dr. T and ops now because i just get all my poo poo stolen otherwise.

and the occasional dumb rear end who has way too much stuff for way too little defense.... then i'm usually rewarded with getting attacked back since i went up 2 medal things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

yeah, i think everyone is

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i think building hp matters more, because damage doesn't matter if they're shocked and not able to fire, whereas if they have extra HP they may last through the shock to shoot again.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Yeah I just do Dr. T, the attacking boat one, and ops, because getting raided by other people was actually losing me more resources than I was gaining from raids. I still get raided every now and then, but most of the time it's a failure.

I wish the crab event would come back. I liked how many resources i got from that!

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

yeah i started getting paired with a lot lower levels, so i actually went out and raided a bit, and it hasn't gotten too bad (i got raided once :( )

• Locked thread