Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
So if I just hang out at hq12 maxing everything out I'm still gonna be vulnerable to raiders higher level than me if I keep getting VPs from Npc missions and buttholes I kick off my beach?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

gromdul posted:

All riflemen is my favorite. So cheap and versatile. I might lose 50 troops, but the 30 left standing are more than enough to destroy the HQ.

83 of these fuckers have been used to kill every player base I've come across today. barrage the RL and a pesky looking mortar or flamethrower and beeline towards the HQ, burn down everything along the way, get tons of money because of that sweet 40% RR MP

e: just gemmed the last 200 I needed for sculptor 5, then I get to plop down my 14% building damage statue and get back to upgrading all my defenses.

padijun fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Dec 2, 2014

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
nice try, but everyone is too lazy to go through the op logs

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
I can see what my sub is diving for? loving finally

e: someone want to explain the new NPC/PVP spawns compared to the old version? it's been really convoluted and stupid since the last patch right? and does this mean all my work just upgrading my defenses while staying around 275-ish medals has been for naught?

padijun fucked around with this message at 09:55 on Feb 5, 2015

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

mostly I think I need to be smarter about how I support with my gunboat

I'm gonna tell you something that might be totally obvious but a lot of new people miss: your basic artillery can hit multiple structures if there's no space between them. you can maximize your damage and refunded boat energy by keeping your eyes peeled for stuff that's stacked up

• Locked thread