Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

Whoever the OP is you should be ashamed for not using the proper tag on this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

Any recommended sites to get base design help

I went from HQ12 to HQ13 and suddenly my HQ is being destroyed 2-3 times a day whereas before it was once every 2-3 days

S.T.C.A. posted:

Heh, it was pretty proper seeming at the time.

Updated the OP in a pretty half-assed way, but at least newer players can get relevant info quicker before :words: sets in.

The reason poo poo POST is a terrible tag is because you can't choose that in the filter list at the top. I'd suggest changing it to Cellphone or something that we can search via the filters.

Buuuuuuuuut that is just my suggestion

khy fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Mar 13, 2015

khy
Aug 15, 2005

This same exact guy every time. He REALLY wants my resources!

khy
Aug 15, 2005

crabrock posted:

I wish the crab event would come back. I liked how many resources i got from that!

Oh boy do I have good news for you then

• Locked thread