Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:

psychicattack posted:

God loving dammit this is the one poopgame I've been lagging on and now I can't join a clan yet :saddowns:

Save room for me.

Ditto. Just got into the game and I've got a ways to go before I can join a task force either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Am I ever gonna be able to build more than one building at once? Jesus.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

I wish I could message other players. This one person TALLEI has attacked my resource base like 5 times in a row unsuccessfully with one retreating heavy every time. It's hilarious.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Any task force besides goon fleet? Or maybe there's an inactive who can be kicked? I just gained the ability to join :)

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Cool, I'm in. Now what. Wait for somebody to start an operation?

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

How the heck are you supposed to get from hq6 to hq7 when you need 5200 stone and can't build a quarry yet. And whenever I save up like half that much stone, I get raided and lose most of it. Can't even get enough to upgrade my vault. Did I hit a paywall or something?

E: guess I hope I find more resource bases.

Lazy_Liberal fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Nov 9, 2014

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Paracetamol posted:

Someone spent a lot of money ..

What am I looking at here?

Unrelated: is there any reason not to immediately use power stones to build totems if you have enough? I imagine you can't save them up to produce bigger ones?

Lazy_Liberal fucked around with this message at 22:47 on Nov 23, 2014

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Just applied to goonfleet under this name.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

:lol: Thank you for posting. It'll have to do until supercell adds shareable replays ~*~ one day ~*~

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Yeah, my go-to strat is to attack with overwhelming force after a month of upgrades.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

Anderron Shi posted:

So, which of the goon clans is most active currently? I'm in a pretty terrible pubbie task force, and we haven't had an op in nearly 5 days.

Goonfleet is also active.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

plunder pirates also getting guild wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

noice

• Locked thread