Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!

thetoughestbean posted:

I played through FFII on ios and loved it, but it took me awhile to get decent magic users (admittedly, I only started using magic near the late game). I can imagine the frustration of having Int losses just from fighting things in the dungeons.

I kind of love the idea of a hero getting progressively dumber throughout the game, even as they become more and more heroic. Sort of like a reverse Flowers for Algernon deal.

I'm enjoying this, and just a bit touched (perhaps one manly tear's worth) by the reference... and even more amused by the fact that they were promptly killed off. The use of Stalin also brings back memories of how the guys in the single character challenge for FFIII ended up named after Lenin, Bukharin, and Trotsky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ddegenha
Jan 28, 2009

What is this?!
Ahh, now this is what we were all waiting for with this solo thread. Lots of deaths and complete bullshit that would be relatively harmless if you didn't have just one character.

• Locked thread