Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I've become a filthy casual please help me. I check it every day for the free spins and am addicted to completing the missions in the vain hopes of earning enough rings to unlock a new character

I'm playing an ad riddled micro transaction hungry casual game on my loving telephone, what's happening to my life, how did I get to this point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

sonic sucks and so does your av

Please don't make fun of me I'm having a crisis

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

i can't stop playing sonic dash on ios because i never started.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Cyra posted:

I've become a filthy casual please help me. I check it every day for the free spins and am addicted to completing the missions in the vain hopes of earning enough rings to unlock a new character

I'm playing an ad riddled micro transaction hungry casual game on my loving telephone, what's happening to my life, how did I get to this point

Shameful.

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

zen death robot posted:

this is just proving that the "a friend gave me this!" story is BS. you like sonic and you like tails' butthole, just come to terms with this and admit it

It was forums user heran bago, creator of the sonic advance 3 rom hack "sonic advance 3: extreme mansecks", who gave me this avatar when he offered one as a gift and I told him to surprise me. Tails butthole was the result.

I don't deny liking sonic games, sonic 2 was my first video game ever, but I do deny liking tails butthole outside of the fact that it's incredible sega put it there

Thanks for reading my story. Please be nicer to me; just wanna talk about video games in the imp zone :(

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Kim Kardashian superstar has real fake girlfriends instead of amy, cyra

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

sounds like you're on the sonic, and there's no getting off the sonic. no getting off. you got to ride that sonic to the end of the line and son, at the end of the line it's just a great big pit to hell.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hnggg

this power

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Mr. Pumroy posted:

sounds like you're on the sonic, and there's no getting off the sonic. no getting off. you got to ride that sonic to the end of the line and son, at the end of the line it's just a great big pit to hell.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
when you look at the area tails's rear end in a top hat takes up, and compare it to the area taken up by the rest of his rear end, you can see tails has a pretty big rear end in a top hat

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I downloaded this for my Nexus and it's pretty fun, but whenever I die, the screen sits at sonic sitting on the ground.
Not frozen, just can't do anything so I gotta reboot the game every time. Am I missing something?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Uninstall it and run over your iPhone imo

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Widestancer posted:

Uninstall it and run over your iPhone imo

Google Nexus. Apple can s*ck it :cool:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Yestermoment posted:

Google Nexus. Apple can s*ck it :cool:

I just had my nexus go bad (USB port and digitizer) and while I wait for spare parts I'm using a rooted S4 (can't seem to get Cyanogen working on it though and I suspect Verizon may have something to do with this).

Verizon has the nexus 5 white listed because they suck so I'm SOL.

I still have unlimited data grandfathered in so I don't wanna give that up tho

Also lmbo if anyone plays phone games except on an emulator

Tokyo Incident
Nov 1, 2011

relax

Cyra posted:

It was forums user heran bago, creator of the sonic advance 3 rom hack "sonic advance 3: extreme mansecks",

hm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GShcv4SMJM

hurm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
pssssh nothin personal kid.

• Locked thread