Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Any ice cave level except endgame ones in Donkey Kong Country 1 and 2 for that sweet, sweet music.

Bramble levels' music calms me down so much i don't gently caress up on them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
how do so many games gently caress up underwater levels

underwater levels like maridia are so relaxing

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
yo iggy check yo pms

Bloodlines has the Tremere manor that's chill as gently caress but also confusing

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
right after that part is creepy because of how unused the place seems, if the body outside kraid's room had been near the entrance it would have been haunting as hell w/ the stuff coming back on

rain does kick rear end though. metroid prime's intro to tallon 4 was chill because of the relaxing music and nice waterfall and all. i dunked my head underwater a few times just to watch the ripple effects, looked at the sky to see raindrops run down the visor, etc

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
any time a game gets me curious enough to stop progressing it is a good chill time, like the ice bucket in metal gear solid 2.

crysis' beach is relaxing as hell if you don't go korean hunting, i was thinking about doing a tech demo type thing that was just an ocean w/ like a playable instrument in the middle of it but i am bad at cryengine

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
it even has a geno cocktease as an extra gently caress you

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
I wish they let you run around in there like in the tutorial

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Iggy Koopa posted:

yeah but the queen one is like 4 separate things playing at once whereas the anime one is playing it all itself in one screen

i like this because i can recognize the touhou one based on its style outta nowhere and it's not even a song i've ever heard

the airman ga taosenai is also good

also your new av owns

• Locked thread