Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW
I met him today at a Harley Davidson dealership in St.Louis. He was sitting with a another biker dude outside drinking beer when I took this picture. I asked him if he had heard that he had died. He laughed and said that he had heard the rumor and said that he still floats around the Forums. Then he and the dude in the beard started chasing me across the parking lot screaming, "GIVE ME ALL OF YOUR GOLDEN MANBABIES!". Scared the hell out of me. He's actually a nice guy. Very tall. He's not very fast though. Nor is he dead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

black1abel posted:

he drank so much monster energy drink that he pissed out solid strands of bloody protein gelatin

Jeezus. True story or legend? Ouch.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Now my pecker hurts just from reading that.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why did he get permabanned

Why did Jesus get crucified? Hmm? Makes you wonder,right?

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

parthenocarpy posted:

Hahaha I just got this in my PM:

You have either poo poo for memory or are a chronic lying idiot, probably the latter with your stupid bs stories. Someone else sent you the doll, since that was the project -- one goon got it, took pictures (not hold on to it for several months), and sent it to the next one. Instead of following these simple instructions, all you did was post excuses about being in a hospital and that we should be patient, the pictures would be coming any moment. And bullshit you threw the doll out, I got it back from you and you even signed it. Ten years later you don't owe me a blowup doll, you owe me pictures of YOU with a blowup doll. LOL. / parthenocarpy

The question is: Did it smell like cat piss?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

• Locked thread