Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I am ready to die horribly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

fenrir is a dude which opens up a different evolution for him if anyone didnt know. ill be going for it because gardevoir is extremely popular and im a hipster with unique thoughts & opinions who thinks for themself
Awww, it's adorable :3:

(I don't know poo poo about Pokemon)

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
am i dead yet

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

forgot to get a screenshot of fenrir evolving but there he is. the randomizer gave me like 10 rainbow scales over the course of the game so i swapped out all his lovely gardevoir moves with some much better physical moves. gallade's gimmick is he gets a ton of physical moves for types that are typically special moves, with a high crit chance. not pictured: the mov ehe got on his next level, psycho cut, which is a psychic type palette swap of slash hes pretty ok imho. also doc goat has become a totally unstoppable beast and will hopefully carry me through victory road.
lol I look like a scallion

is that thing good? idk

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
like true story I never played a single pokemon game

tried crystal like 2 or 3 years ago and it was more grindy than dragon quest, which is about where i draw the line

i was already in my 20s when the whole pokemon thing happened so w/e

but cool, i'm not dead yet

that thing seriously looks like an onion with legs

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
am I still not dead?

I know you evolved me into an onion or some poo poo but I'm actually shocked that I may still be alive

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

The Protagonist posted:

this is what gloom probably smells like tho

Holy poo poo, what IS that eldritch horror :stonk:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted: