Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
ahahaha 1 minute cooldown between posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Matoi Ryuko posted:

Why am I being punished? What did I do?

It's dangerous out there, Matoi Ryuko. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to you, so let me test the BYOB-posting rules while you stay safe in here.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Iggy Koopa posted:

what has happen

didn't you hear, the byob mods are fighting

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Pro Target posted:

There is almost zero difference between the philosophies of Moderated Forums and fascism

except that ever since we got mods, people stopped posting ogrish poo poo here and I'm fine with that

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Pro Target posted:

Because you're all too childish to post without parental supervision

it wasn't anyone remotely related to byob posting the stuff

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

Illegal Carrot posted:

it wasn't anyone remotely related to byob posting the stuff

not that I'm condoning any BYOB poster being left alone without adult supervision.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
Arnie and DCT are fighting, but they've both agreed to keep it together "for the children" (their words)

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
you can either post in BYOB, pay a tax, or be executed. your choice.

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
i declare a jizya

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
someone make a comic where the top-left panel is of Arnie and DCT arguing like in a divorce, then the top-right panel is them agreeing to keep it together "for the children," and the bottom-half of the page is four babies sitting next to each other, each with one letter of "BYOB" on their shirts, and very retarded in their look and demeanor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!

• Locked thread