Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

quote:

I'm getting very tired of explaining myself.

He's not the only one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

The mystic mentor who explains your destiny taking divine punishment upon you for defying said destiny would be a pretty cool inversion of a hero's journey. This game has lots of neat twists and a surprising amount of care put into it.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Which class was it that has an axe? It seems like having a literal axe would be nice.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Consider me another vote for General, then.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

So Sonya has Berserkers? I remember that Barbarians are just kind of cheap and bad. Are berserkers better?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

quote:

Oh, that's great. So we've both been trying to do the same thing.
Funny, our plan wouldn't have soaked the whole continent in blood!

Except it pretty much did in the Light playthrough because neither side was willing to give up and got slaughtered to the last.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I can't not see Vargas's cape as a boxing glove. I keep wanting him to punch dudes.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

At least she still has Rohga, the poor girl.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I'm torn, but I think I'm going to recommend Robin and suggest white hair, half-lidded eyes, and a toothy grin, which should be suitably evil.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

That Vorken is pretty good. Let's go with that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Boneless Jogger posted:

So for those who haven't heard yet, it looks like Masaya is reviving the Langrisser series with a new entry for the 3DS. Not much info yet though. I do wonder how it will turn out since most of the staff who worked on these games are in Atlus now, but we'll see!

It at least continues one Satoshi Urushihara tradition of super sexualizing the female characters, because both of the announced women don't wear anything resembling pants.

• Locked thread