Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genaro
Sep 22, 2011

MonotoneMorgan posted:

Tested this after the post when I was dicking around to kill that last mage.
You are unable to target the civvies for ranged or melee attacks, inflict any damage (through area spells or otherwise) nor are you able to debuff them. Also, since the enemy AI will never target them, they are impossible to kill. It truly saddens me that I can't go against the wishes of the protagonist, given that Imelda (and probably Egbert/Vargas/Rohga) would have jumped at the chance.

C'est la vie, No Gravitas et Glazius.

Well, just goes to show you that Octavian's doing good work. Reforming the Empire by being so badass everyone else in charge decides to follow his lead!

Although dropping a few meteors in the civvies' general area probably inflicts a good bit of psychological damage. The Empire takes pains to keep their therapists in business

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread