Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
you'll just get dirty again, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Dirty Job posted:

sounds like you want to gently caress your roommate

we did have sex sorta and it was terrible but her titties were fully sick

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Oh. Well...

Are they nice titties or just big? Quantity does not mean quality.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I thought you couldn't have sex because of your meds?

Now here you are telling us you banged your fat room mate I just don't know what to believe.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
i'm "that" roommate

the one who squats on the toilet seat because japan

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

You just know they're the lazy tits of a fat girl and when you suck on them you get that sweaty-salt flavor like girl c'mon rub some soap on those

Kombotron
Aug 11, 2011

The White Dragon posted:

i'm "that" roommate

the one who squats on the toilet seat because japan

how does that work exactly? are pulleys involved?

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Big Beef City posted:

You just know they're the lazy tits of a fat girl and when you suck on them you get that sweaty-salt flavor like girl c'mon rub some soap on those

I dated a fat girl once and she had big titties but they felt hollow like underneath the fat was a normal titty.

ditty bout my clitty
May 28, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Gonna need pics, preferably with descriptions read by morgan freeman.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy

Big Beef City posted:

I like that he stayed with her for 6+ months after she literally told him she hated him and couldn't stand living with him.

Regardless of who's fault it was, what a goon-rear end way of doing things. "Oh the person I live with is crazy and hates everything about me. Well better keep paying rent here and just sighing as she verbally abuses me."

lol i've spoken to her like 3 times since that thing happened 6 months ago, our schedules are so completely different that we almost never see eachother and the apartment is p big so we don't share bathrooms or anything

it has an in unit washer dryer and the rent is pretty cheap so i was trying to put off having to live in laundromat world for as long as humanly possible

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

FordPRefectLL posted:

yeah i'm moving at the end of this month

i told her and then i got the latest eviction notice she wrote herself on my bedroom door

you should gently caress her before you leave, india style :mrgw:

if that fails, cum on her toothbrush

Xaris fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jul 21, 2014

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

i broke up w/ my ex in february and my ex thinks its because im boning my roommate and i kind of want to break the sever to be like no what the gently caress are you crazy

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Dirty Job posted:

Oh. Well...

Are they nice titties or just big? Quantity does not mean quality.

when she took her seashell bra off I mouthed the word "epic" to myself but I don't remember at all what they look like.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

when she took her seashell bra off I mouthed the word "epic" to myself but I don't remember at all what they look like.

:hfive:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FordPRefectLL posted:

lol i've spoken to her like 3 times since that thing happened 6 months ago, our schedules are so completely different that we almost never see eachother and the apartment is p big so we don't share bathrooms or anything

it has an in unit washer dryer and the rent is pretty cheap so i was trying to put off having to live in laundromat world for as long as humanly possible

There is literally no excuse that you can make (and what you posted WAS an excuse) that will make me think differently.

A human being that you live with has decided they can't stand being near you and you're just moping it out until this whole thing ends and asking people to feel bad about it when you have the ability to end it all now by being an adult.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

okay sorry i tried really hard to change your mind and i just couldnt

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

no I'm mad about this now

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax
we had sex for maybe 30 seconds before I was unable to stay erect because her body and face grossed me out and I apologized profusely and blamed it on my adderall and then went and vomited in my bathroom before going to my room and falling asleep

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

did her tits look like sort of melted upside down Peeps

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

shark jumping

MY BF LESLIE SAID
Jun 9, 2006

by Lowtax

Big Beef City posted:

shark jumping

that is literally what happened you stupid rear end in a top hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Girls out there with big old tits could you try to keep that contained in some way? Like I enjoy a healthy boob and love sucking on your nipples but when you get them huge rear end cow-bags, regardless of how they look in a nice top, it's just hard to control and weird looking when our pelvis' jam together and those things go flying and we're both trying to grab them like dollar bills in one of those wind tunnel games

• Locked thread