Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EAB
Jan 18, 2011
Not a "that" roommate, but a "that" roommates friend.

A long time ago, I had a roommate with a creepy friend. Sometimes I would come out of my room, expecting none of my roommates to be home, but the friend would be in the living room or kitchen. "Oh hey, uh, whats up dude" I said while I wondered how he got in here. "Hey, not much man, just waiting for [roommate] to come home so we can work on this assignment." I was too busy and occupied with my own poo poo and life so I didn't think too much more about it. But after that day, it was happening like everyday, but I just stopped caring how he got in because the roommate didn't say anything.

This went on for about a couple weeks, when one day the roommate asks "EAB... have you been letting dude in the house? you should stop... this morning I woke up to him in my bedroom hovering over me and my girlfriend."

I was like, what the gently caress. After I told him I wasn't letting him in, he was like what the gently caress. He confronts him... turns out one day duder got my roommates keys, went to home depot, made his own copy of our house key, then brought roommates keys back without him noticing. And was letting himself in and out of our house, because he felt like he was a member of our house [wtf?]

We took the key away from him and banned him from coming over forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread