Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

My sister lived with a girl who was a total slob. Her mother had a copy of their key made so she could come over and clean her daughters room, but that quickly turned into cleaning the entire apartment and acting really passive aggressive towards my sister and the other two guys due to their cleaning habits (nothing about her daughter though). It sounds kind of good except that after she cleaned they could never find any of their stuff and the daughter would tut-tut them about poo poo as the apartment quickly went back to it's "natural state".

They also found out that she was ripping them off for the bills that she was 100% handling, adding on an additional 25% or whatever for everything. My sister found out because a bill was left out. They kept all interaction with her to a minimum after that, and I guess in response she stopped paying the bills but kept taking their money... but it was all connected to her so they just laughed as they moved out and she was trying to hit them up for more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

my fat Jew roommate is a habitual liar and is retarded and wants people to like her so much she alienates everyone and she has massive titties

Hey, my sister's roomate was Jewish and wanted people to like her too much! Does your roomate's name start with an "M"?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

MY BF LESLIE SAID posted:

Yes. Dude what the gently caress. Does your sister live in Arizona?

No :(

• Locked thread