Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Went to 1.FCN gegen Valencia last Saturday...holy poo poo, Nürnberg is amazing now. I don't think I've ever seen that kind of ball movement and ability on offense before with this team. :vince:

We'll be back in 1.Bundesliga at the conclusion of this season, mark my words.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Late to the :toxx: party.

Nürnberg advances to 1.Bundesliga at the conclusion of the season. I'll take a ban if this doesn't happen.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

gently caress it, I'll toxx as well. Taking my inspiration from Katana Gomai, probate me for one week every time Greuther beat us and ban me if they finish the season ahead of us. :toxx:

Don't worry man...we're in this together. :rip:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Lazlow posted:

Here for this, proper psyched. Didn't expect the cup winners to be here, but still glad to see Ribery, Alaba, Badstuber (!!), Shaq, and even these two new signings I hear are all the rage (Lev & Dobsky, I think, I dunno, I think they're faves of Mackintosh's)

e: Hoping this is as good as the last MLS All "star" match I saw (fun begins at 0:50): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=?8MERytPpXfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MERytPpXfc

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Looking forward to 1.FCN gegen Fürth tonight. Got my gently caress Fü shawl primed.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
feeling might optimistic about my toxx now :suicide:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

ephex posted:

At least we somehow dodged the bullet of more dickpix itt

don't count your chickens, son. :chord:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Welp, had a lovely trying weekend at Chiemsee Summer Fest, glad to see I didn't miss anything. Good job, Nürnberg!

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Tied for first in the tipping table. :whatup:

This will last (no it won't)

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
congrats to hopterque for the 15 pt. CL tipps...spot on, man. :thumbsup:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I don't who these eleven men in the red shirts are, but at least they know how to play football, so I won't ask what they did with our players.

I hope you're referring to their ability to throw a game. I wouldn't even consider it to be "convincingly". Disgusting bullshit. Hey ephex, Nürnberg was embarrassingly bad again...should I just post the cockpics here or just email them to you?

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I never said it was good, but not as comically inept as in the first half. Sure, Karlsruhe helped them by not really giving a poo poo anymore, but baby steps, man, baby steps.

The ineptitude didn't end at the first half, though. The entire game was a laughable parade of suck. We have last year's second league top scorer yet can't figure out how to get him the ball in the clear. Our defense is hilariously lovely and once a team gets within ten meters of the box we have to rely on luck. #justnürnbergproblems

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

frankenfreak posted:

I'm not even denying this. All I'm saying is that there was a noticeable difference between a bad team that at least has a basic idea of how to play football and whatever happened on the pitch in the first half.

Now let's watch Drmic win this thing for Leverkusen and reminisce about better days,

I don't have the same capacity for self-loathing that you do, apparently...fuckin' Drmic. :saddowns:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

That's basically every Club fan in the Nürnberg region.

Not every.

Goddamn, der Glubb ist ein Depp. :suicide:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

hopterque posted:

I missed almost all of the european games this week because I'm dumb as hell, poo poo.

e: I actually missed like two full weeks and I'm not even sure what happened.
It's ok I'm gonna make the comeback of the century.

oh, I noticed. I noticed plenty.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

System Metternich posted:

Don't get your hopes up too high, I've got something special in store* :coal:

*i.e. tipping whatever bullshit scores that cross my mind, like always :v:

same

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Healbot MOVE.

Also hi5 FF Vagina Is Meal is finally gone.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
good job setting your tipps for this week, idiot

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

System Metternich posted:

lol this matchday was so poo poo that we've got a kicktipp average of mighty 6,4 points

yep, back in 1st after missing a week and dropping to 5th. Also Der Club has won two in a row. It's been a good week. :unsmith:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dancing Müller is a necessity..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VnKQVXtFfo

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
that's pretty hilarious. Dante must have poo poo himself.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Wow Honjsteak I just saw that you picked Leverkusen, Dortmond and Bayern to be places 16-18 at the end of the season. :laffo:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

1 out of 3 ain't bad.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
watched my first Bayern game of the season last night at the local Bayern stammtisch. The guy that runs it was so pissed at the result that he declared drinks on him for the evening. So, thanks Bayern!

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

ephex posted:

American spotted lol

lol

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Healbot posted:

Sky News explaining why Reus was wearing the Robin mask.

:iiaca: :staredog:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Getting closer and closer to failing my toxx. Nürnberg is going to be financially supporting my favorite forum! Thanks, Bader!

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dunban posted:

I think this was the worst Tippkick weekend ever. No one got more than 9 points.

I'll take my 8.

Also mod of this general area go ahead and toxx my rear end as per the OP because der Club ist ein Depp von der Arschloch auf Satan. :suicide:

Portland Timbers, bitches.

j/k

e: also I love how Hotzenplatz has 5 wins yet is close to last place. If you didn't play the entire season, you should have....if you just started getting lucky, buy a loving lottery ticket.

nippythefish fucked around with this message at 21:46 on Mar 23, 2015

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

ephex posted:

At least you dont support Sechzig :D

I couldn't imagine how horrible that would be.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Welp, definitely taking a toxx ban at the conclusion of the season...still rootin' for ya, Frankenfreak. Hopes are pretty much dried up now, however.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
yet another club transplant that thrives after leaving Nürnberg.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dunban posted:

Robben is out for the rest of the season, Lewandowski has a concussion, a broken nasal bone and a broken upper jaw

:smithicide:

there goes all hope for the top goal scorer bonus points :gonk:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Torrannor posted:

good news for Nürnberg.

This isn't a thing that happens. :moments:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Anderson Silva desensitized me.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

General Probe posted:

Loved the ambitious prediction from this week's kicktipps that Dortmund were going to beat Hertha 20-0.

He still got 2 points off of it, too.

nippythefish fucked around with this message at 08:34 on May 12, 2015

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Dunban posted:

A formerly well-known German keeping a low profile in South America? That's a new one.

:vince:

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES

Katana Gomai posted:

ugh you have to specify which Boateng. At first I thought it was Jerome apologizing for being a fail defender

this will never happen

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
please get it over with god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
hey no I was serious about getting the toxx over with if one of you guys with plat could PM a mod and get it over with I'd really appreciate it.

also, congratulations to Myron for winning the kicktipp. :bravo:

• Locked thread