Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

you keep promising us these massive updates but they never come

stop being suck a cocktease :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

spankmeister posted:

you have to answer me truthfully, and u can't pretend u didn't see this.

i think u misused the emoticon. this is all just a ruse. are u a bureaucratic snitch?

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

spankmeister posted:

I said I'd start working hardcore on the updates on Monday, not that one will come out. I know I talk it up, but trust me when I'm saying that I'm busting my rear end to get the best possible poo poo out there instead of just half-assing an update.

edit: Here, have a WIP Larry David.

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Sep 30, 2014

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Mash posted:

I said I'd start working hardcore on the updates on Monday, not that one will come out. I know I talk it up, but trust me when I'm saying that I'm busting my rear end to get the best possible poo poo out there instead of just half-assing an update.

entertain me you lazy bastard

*scratches rear end*

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Mash posted:

edit: Here, have a WIP Larry David.

Thanks, I really do appreciate all your efforts.

My free entertainment. :argh:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
Take the whining as affirmation that we're all looking forward to more.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Mash posted:

which monday?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
>Have Larry David be John Malcovich.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
gas thread, ban op

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Dongattack posted:

gas thread, ban op

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
> :justpost:

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

cant wait till jeff goes to ottowa with rob ford to buy crack

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Pyroi posted:

>Go to the interview room.

theres a bunch of spooky blob. rob smokes some crack and waves his gun, lowtax is not amused. you hear labored breathing inside

whatcha do

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
blowjob

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
>入れて

WilltheMagicAsian
Dec 11, 2011

>invert the image

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

>invert the image

lol

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

WilltheMagicAsian posted:

>invert the image

everyone, even the blob is green now. the window is made of blood. rob ford wants to smoke the blob because he says it looks like dang nugz.

now what

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
>send in a canary

HBar
Sep 13, 2007

>tell rob his head is also a dank nug and he should smoke that first since it's closest

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

HBar posted:

>tell rob his head is also a dank nug and he should smoke that first since it's closest

rob tears his own head off and starts smoking it as per your suggestion. this does not seem to faze him much.

a lady cop peeks out of the interview room, shes not lookin so good

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Poland Spring posted:

rob tears his own head off and starts smoking it as per your suggestion. this does not seem to faze him much.

a lady cop peeks out of the interview room, shes not lookin so good

Congrats, you've managed to update 3 times quicker than the OP

Lemonpieman
Jan 18, 2010

Sappo569 posted:

Congrats, you've managed to update 3 times quicker than the OP

But does he have the skills to do the parts that REALLY matter?

> poo poo piss and jizz everywhere at the same time

Poland Spring
Sep 11, 2005

Lemonpieman posted:

But does he have the skills to do the parts that REALLY matter?

> poo poo piss and jizz everywhere at the same time

you and rob poo poo piss and jizz everywhere at the same time. the inverted colors make it look really weird.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

> gently caress it lets go get some hookers and crack in ottowa

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
>exit game
>install wallclip hack
>reload game

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

Poland Spring posted:

you and rob poo poo piss and jizz everywhere at the same time. the inverted colors make it look really weird.

>take the lady cop to a classy dinner and call her "m'lady cop"

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i can't remember what was happening in this

remember your sticky, OP? how low you've fallen. how low. how low..........tax aahahaha

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
I'm a lazy dick. I know.

I made promises of a ton of updates and I hosed off to play games and smoke weed because I kind of lost the inspiration for a bit.

Right now I'm posting from my 3DS because the harddrive in my PC is dying and I'm in the process of getting a new one. I can't see any of the images that have been posted but I can tell that things are all sorts of messed up. I do have backups of JEFF QUEST so it's not gone.

I think I'll just close the thread for a bit until I fix my computer.

Mom with a blog fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Oct 23, 2014

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

do like atma and end it at some plausible juncture. you gotta section it out. the entirety of jeff quest was like two atma threads. find an ending and then start something new when you have the inspirado

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

you reached for the stars but at least you landed on the moon

• Locked thread