Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsVP0Umn668

This game has many great quotes. Post your favorites here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Canned Bread
Feb 26, 2013

Best Thing Since Sliced!
you a busta, cj

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

You handle the materia, CJ, seein as you Mister SOLDIER and all

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6g0mPo-uJM

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Sharp_angus
Aug 10, 2005

I just love the game. I can't get enough of hackey!
All you had to do was follow da drat train, CJ!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Sharp_angus posted:

All you had to do was follow da drat train, CJ!

this is a great quote from the game because the more someone thinks it's funny the more you know they failed that mission.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

Grove Street, home. At least it was before I hosed everything up

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
bdup had a better name than he deserved

PixoPoxo
Dec 11, 2006
Am get!
"I hate gravity!"

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

this triggers me for it insinuates fat people eat a lot

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ekster posted:

this triggers me for it insinuates fat people eat a lot

I'm fat and I'm proud to eat a lot.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
I loving hate this present hipster-fashion sullying fedoras and their brethren. I've used hats (including a fedora) for the past 20 years, and I intend to continue doing so long after this fad has disappeared, but at the moment it can get annoying when people make some immediate assumptions about you because of that.

(And no, it's not about out-hipstering someone, but just genuinely liking something that looks reasonably good on me - to remove all doubt of my lack of hipster-cool, I also resolutely like a flared leg on my trousers.)

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

I loving hate this present hipster-fashion sullying fedoras and their brethren. I've used hats (including a fedora) for the past 20 years, and I intend to continue doing so long after this fad has disappeared, but at the moment it can get annoying when people make some immediate assumptions about you because of that.

(And no, it's not about out-hipstering someone, but just genuinely liking something that looks reasonably good on me - to remove all doubt of my lack of hipster-cool, I also resolutely like a flared leg on my trousers.)

Holy poo poo.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"what kinda license you got, a fishing license"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"i'm rich and i'm fuckin' CRAZY"

Dec 26, 2012

lol

Mikedawson
Jun 21, 2013

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Big Smoke alt spotted

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7NSulBOMNk

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"gimmie that grip"

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

he was stalling

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seshoho Cian posted:

he was stalling

Doesn't make him any less epic.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i remember when they released san andreas for xbox and my horrible dipshit suitemate at my college dorm called me into his room to show me the game

he changed the in game radio station to the custom soundtrack and started acting all confused and looked at me - "hey isn't this from the punisher movie soundtrack? why is this in the game?"

i told him i was aware that the xbox was capable of playing custom soundtracks in games and had been able to since launch and that he wasn't impressing me which is as close as I could get to telling him to gently caress off without actually doing so

that loving twerp annoyed me to no end and i hope his life is just terrible right now for no good reason

anyways, that's my san andreas memory for ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

matrix ripoff posted:

i remember when they released san andreas for xbox and my horrible dipshit suitemate at my college dorm called me into his room to show me the game

he changed the in game radio station to the custom soundtrack and started acting all confused and looked at me - "hey isn't this from the punisher movie soundtrack? why is this in the game?"

i told him i was aware that the xbox was capable of playing custom soundtracks in games and had been able to since launch and that he wasn't impressing me which is as close as I could get to telling him to gently caress off without actually doing so

that loving twerp annoyed me to no end and i hope his life is just terrible right now for no good reason

anyways, that's my san andreas memory for ya

o_o

• Locked thread