Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
I'm only 27, but I'm already entering the beginning stages of realizing that I am no longer an innocent, fresh faced kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Pumpy Muffinz posted:

you got at least ten years before your midlife crisis.

I hope I'll be the type to focus on working out and getting ripped when mine finally hits. At least that's productive and more respectable than getting some hot poo poo car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOKqWSJb59E

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
It sucks that at middle age you are practically expected to get married and have babies.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Iggy Koopa posted:

im gonna be the rare happy as gently caress old man who just smokes weed and plays his nes still

SNES, you scrub :colbert:

On an emulator, because save states and speed up buttons rule

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Well there's always Techmo bowl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwAtZpcfXHk

Oh yeah, and that Rescue Rangers game, I don't think I ever beat it. I gotta find that again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

God drat. :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Iggy Koopa posted:

and little nemo and mario bros 1-3 and duck hunt and a loving million good rear end games duder

gently caress, can't believe I forgot those.

• Locked thread