Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

The Worldwide Deadly Gangster Communist President
I've heard the internet gushing over this game a lot. I suppose I'll get to see why that is now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Mega64 posted:

Main PC I do the LP on will be without internet for at least several days, so there may be a delay on top of my sheer business/laziness for the next update.

Why don't you just wall staple that wifi signal onto your computer?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Mega64 posted:

You know, when she isn't distracted by their tragic backstories. I thought crying wasn't considered very manly? Then again, this game spins gender roles on its head so crying's probably the manliest thing you can do in this game (no crying until the end).

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

Holy crap, they really want you to hate Fassad, huh?

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

You know, Salsa was tormented with electricity too. I wonder if there's a connection...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord_Ventnor
Mar 30, 2010

I know you use a Chrono Trigger-esque revitalization machine here, but I like to think that Lucas unwinds by watching pigs run. Just like back on Grandpa's farm.

• Locked thread