Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
This game is the best JRPG ever made, and if you haven't you should totally play along using the fan translation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
I am still crying.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

MachuPikacchu posted:

Is it just me, or are the male zombies kind of dressed like Ness?

I'm not sure "striped shirt" equals dressed as Ness.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
I really cannot stress how much I like the music in this game.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

Cheez posted:

They at least knew that a thief takes things, and they were a bit nervous about Duster being up and about because of it.

Where they really nervous about it until money came into the picture?

Also, retranslating Mother 3 sounds like a waste of time to me, tomatos translation writing was pretty much spot on.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib

Mega64 posted:

You walk around a bit, and that's pretty much it. You actually need to walk up a bit too, walking only left will keep you stuck in a loop where nothing happens, as I found out.

Also, I'll try to record a video for this part in a bit, since it is pretty drat hard to really convey it in screenshots, especially when choosing not to do commentary for the scene.

Also, for those curious, since this chapter is so short, Chapter 7 ends up being around twice as long as every other chapter we've had so far, and probably longer than that since there's a lot going on. Chapter 8 should be around the same length as the others, probably a bit longer since it's the final chapter and all.

That chapter is way better when you don't "speedrun it" and just walk left in a seemingly endless sunflower field for a bit, and when you actually play the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
Fallen Rib
And here I thought the ending wouldn't affect me, I mean I played the game before and this is a screenshot LP.. I mean come on, it's a bunch of sprites on a comedy forum. (nope :smith: )

Anyway this was a great LP, thanks Mega!

Fredrik1 fucked around with this message at 16:22 on May 19, 2015

• Locked thread