Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

ilikedirt posted:

nigga im the king if shirtposting. i post obn my iphone while half reading a magazine. goiod posting is oin my blood. my father was a gbs superstar, my grandfather ewas a gbs superstar, and my great grandfather fought in the great flame warse.

lets justr say i got shitposting cred

my great, great, great grandpa was a fyad slave. they didn't even make him pick cotton just raped his butthole a lot :(

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

tihs is the face i make when postin its very stressful for me

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

my phone isnt good enough to do that it's really slow and the battery lasts 5 hours and is constantly in the red

it's karma that yyou have a bad phone

you're probably a bad person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

• Locked thread