Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt posted:

It's sid, He loves loving his fat girlfriend.

would someone please wreck this clown, in this thread. Someone step up and be a bigshot and try brutally own him. You don't even have to succeed, but consider it part of your training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

drilldo squirt i dont think youre the best at postin

drop the cute act and go buck wild. Do this right

dogcrash truther

Iggy Koopa posted:

i mean he sent me his photo like 6 months ago and i stupidly didnt save it but hes way more overweight than fiona even is, and wears glasses like some kind of loving nerd. wish i had saved the picture since he deleted the imgur link almost immediately after he posted it, unlike fiona whose picture is still on this forum because shes not a huge loving pussy unlike the op

good. Good!.keep it up.

dogcrash truther

Salmiakki posted:

drilldo squirt you are the goddamn worst at postin

:hellyeah:

dogcrash truther

drilldo squirt posted:

Dog, he is lying dog.

Drilldo Squirt sent the pic

dogcrash truther
In it, he's wearing glasses, like some kind of nerd

dogcrash truther
He's so fuckin lame, he needs help to see things

dogcrash truther

Mike Maddux posted:

drilldo squirt you are a retard and not only is your low-effort "trolling" gimmick unfunny but it is also unoriginal, it takes quite a literal retard to gently caress up a shitposting gimmick that hard. you must be one of those dudes who self diagnoise themselves with aspergers and stop caring because "haha, yeah, i'm a sperg, on the internet".

now we're getting somewhere

dogcrash truther

Mike Maddux posted:

"back in my day, kids, i used to pretend i have aspergers syndrome online until it just grew on me and i got full blown aspergers"

Dude is probably like an ugly, not sexy version of Elliott Rodger. Don't forget the glasses.

dogcrash truther
Imagine if Adam Lanza was too fat to get through the door of Sandy Hook Elementary, and also wore glasses. That's Drilldo Squirt.

dogcrash truther

Pedantra posted:

drilldo squirt im gonna to blow your stupid brains out with a shotgun

Take notes, byob

dogcrash truther
Police Man: None of our precious children died today at Sandy Hook Elementary, because Drilldo Squirt got jammed in the door in his custom-made tactical armor. However, we doubt he would have succeeded even if he wasn't a fat gently caress, because he wears glasses.

dogcrash truther

Nacho Destroyer posted:

drill is a bottom tier troll, hell, I'd say he's worse than raspy

[in thick syrupy Drilldo Squirt dummy voice] Ouch

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

i would grab your glasses and hold them way above your head (because you're probably short too, as well as fat) and you'd try to jump and grab them but i would just hold them too high for your fat body to jump and laugh at you

he would go on 4chan to cry about it, and then to fyad, to try and be accepted hahah

dogcrash truther

dogcrash truther posted:

he would go on 4chan to cry about it, and then to fyad, to try and be accepted hahah

all this, while being autistic, do not forget

dogcrash truther
I gotta go now but when i return I'm sure the jackals of byob will have ripped drilldo squirt into a million pieces

dogcrash truther

WindmillSlayer posted:

[Scene opens, DeadlyPie sits a his computer, $120 dollar corsair K-95 at his fingers, using high fluidity cherry mx-red buttons for maximum posting efficieny]

DP: I am a good poster!

DP IRL: I am sad, about my life.

[DP smiles, as people yell at him]

DP: I am very good, and skilled!

[DP checks his texts to see if his mom has responded to his request for food money]

DP: People like me!

DP IRL: *tears*

[DP reaches for a tissue, and there are none left, all gone from his near constant masturbation]

DP IRl: Ugh

[DP uses a used tissue to wipe his tears]

DP: Lol you guys are faggots.

dogcrash truther

Pedantra posted:

lurk more, fucker

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

bitch meet me irl, let's go t o the park and shoot some hoops, just a frinedly one v one, not, im going to dunk on your loving face so hard. im like mike and your his loving dweeb friend in this situation, with glasses.

dogcrash truther
byob needs antagonists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther

Pedantra posted:

dont worry about it, there isnt actually anything that could possibly be done to make him more terrible

• Locked thread