Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
##join this poo poo

If I'm not a Miller Doublevoter Lynchproof Hammerer, I'll be sorely disappointed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Mafia Edit Team me with mr.capps. I too want to be the King in Yellow.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fine.

I want to be the Red Queen as a Serial Killer!

Off with their heads! :getin:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I would watch this show, but I'm too busy rewatching Star Trek TNG.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Confirm.

Just caught up. I'm torn, because this behavior from CPig feels really scummy, but giving a Scum vig powers seems incredibly unbalanced. I have to assume he's town, just because the alternative is terrifying.

The Juanito/merk slapfight isn't looking good for either side, but I'm kind of used to this behavior from merk. Sitting on my vote for now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Ah, what the hell, it's day 1, and whether I'm used to it or not, Merk does really seem to be trying too hard.

##vote merk

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bigup DJ posted:

poo poo here I am ##vote cpaitalism pig
Can I ask how you justify the idea of a scum with a dayvig?

merk posted:

Although I disagree that I'm trying beyond even the slightest bit, why is "trying too hard" scummy?
Trying too hard to fit in and look productive, to produce a solid case when there isn't really much room for anything but gut reads yet.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bigup DJ posted:

is this your idea of a loving joke?
It seemed a pretty chaste joke to me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Meinberg posted:

But what if he actually was scum?
Would anyone really do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Gotta admit this is entertaining, though.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poque posted:

you seem very content to just sit back, snipe, and let this happen. ##vote mushroom
I already used my vote to express my feelings, though? v:v:v

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Sorry I haven't been super-attentive, been doing a lot of phoneposting the last couple days because my modem was being a poo poo. Now that I'm not typing with a lovely touch keyboard, let me elaborate on my feelings in more detail, if only to get a bit of information out there before I'm lynched D1/D2 again.

Juanito: Juanito is taking merk's case and voting of him very personally, and this post continues the trend of raising the same red flags as well. This all despite that he's only at -4, more than a day from deadline. I don't like how he bent over backwards to constantly remind us that his ":siren: mason partner :siren:" went killing. Maybe I'd believe it if he'd said something like "confirmed mason partner", but just being masons is absolutely nothing of note in this game. Together, it all stinks of false outrage, pretending to be upset about this horrible unfair behavior he's been getting, while actually contributing nothing but an OMGUS.

Would vote.

merk: While Juanito is being hyper-defensive, merk is being hyper-aggressive. Or rather, that was the read I was getting when I was posting from my phone last night. On a re-read, I still feel he's being quite aggressive, but my conviction is less absolute now. It's not enough to make me unvote him, but it's enough to make me question if he's the only one playing into this.

In fact, the more I think about it, the more I'm getting a feeling like this "slap fight", as I called it, is entirely artificial distancing between two scumbros. Just because Juanito's mason is a CPigDVig (which I'm still 90% sure makes him town), that doesn't mean he couldn't also coordinate through the good old-fashioned scumdoc.

Smaller thoughts: I'm liking Pander's hunting so far, Poque's case has been very "me too", and I'm not sure I buy BigUp's "look how wacky and non-serious I am!" act.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Your sirens, Juan, not mine.

I urge everyone who doesn't believe he's being completely over the top to check out from right here onward. In the space of an hour, he mentions his masonry with CPig in each and every one of something like ten posts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pander posted:

Given the fact Opop said that all masons would be unconfirmed, why would you believe him if he said something like confirmed mason partner?
I have a reason.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pander posted:

Poison actually put in some effort in his post
Her. :eng101:

Isn't Grandicap usually more active than this?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, we're getting to the point where unless someone makes a major slip, we're probably between the two vote leaders. I've stated my feelings about both of them, and would vote either, but I'll be around in case something changes.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Your tone and poststyle changed completely since that bunch of posting and your last bunch of posting. Care to explain what's going on with that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Poison Mushroom posted:

Your tone and poststyle changed completely since that bunch of posting and your last bunch of posting. Care to explain what's going on with that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And your sudden burst of activity, the huge deluge of posts all in a row? Each of them say something, but none of them say anything actually meaningful or insightful.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mr.capps posted:

the amount of inappropriate "gently caress yous" means one of two things:
1. bigup is a teenager trying to act cool
2. bigup is scum trying to look aggressive or something
gently caress you

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

mr.capps posted:

gently caress you!!
Just shoot me through the heart why don't you? I thought we were friends.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

hey guys my favorite secret society is the free MASONs

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW1Nff6jgjo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

We have an hour and a half to deadline, still.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote BigUpsForJesus Bigup's only posts are white noise advice on how to get self-voted in votefinder, and a lovely case on Grandicap. Bigup is the scummiest guy in the game right now.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##unvote

Don't want anyone rushing you dead while we have time left.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I appreciate that you're continuing to dig yourself deeper.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bigup DJ posted:

look me in the eye and tell me I'm a better lynch than Grandicap.

CapitalistPig posted:

You're a better lynch than grandicap

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, I held back for discussion, but nothing's gonna happen now. Let's hammer this scumbo. ##vote BigUpsForJesus

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You are. 15 minutes!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Bigup DJ posted:

one day I'll be good at scum

And with that!

:redhammer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCSSuxvluwk

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CapitalistPig posted:

Please, tell us more about how misunderstood poor big up is.
Wrong =/= scum, Pig, you know this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Meinberg posted:

I do feel fairly chagrined at Bigup DJ's flip. I wanted to believe that he was just being silly and/or dumb, but no, he is not. He's just scum.
Do remember that in Zodiac Mafia, he let the scum turbolynch at LyLo. (That game was an amazing display of my terrible lies constantly getting covered for by absurd random chance and anyone who hasn't read it really should. :allears:)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

As successful as that last-minute change in lynch candidates was, I don't like the idea of using it to push a bandwagon without any further discussion of any other possibilities. We still have 12 players left (11, most likely, once morning comes around), but until we see who the kill is, there isn't really much we can do but twiddle our thumbs and look at BigUp's words, is there?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hal Incandenza posted:

No, we can still talk about who we think is scum. This could be your last chance to get your thoughts out before you die!
I'm not too worried, personally. v:v:v But, point taken. Lemme get some thoughts out.

Poque's cases have been very "me-too". Mine, merk's, and BigUp's. His case on Pander was more outside the norm. I don't believe it, but I see where it's coming from. But two posts about one decent case doesn't make up for everything else.

CapitalistPig, I really, really don't want to think he's scum because he had a dayvig (and that's an insane power to give a scum), but there's definitely a gut ping there. But I don't know his meta well enough to say whether or not I think his flippant behavior is townie, or just how he is.

DGK2000 would ping lurkerscum, but recovering from a concussion trumps playing internet forum party games.

JakeP and Hal Incandenza have no such excuse. JakeP gets it worse for almost entirely contributing with just "I agree with ____", but popping in to drop a vote on BigUp (distancing?). Other than that, he's been in perpetual jokephase, and it feels very artificial.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Well, that ends the discussion on if Merk is scum or not.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Grandicap posted:

I disagree. PM is the 4th vote and it occurs once Bigup starts self-destructing and he unvotes which could have derailed the lynch entirely.
I still think a mushroom is the scum.
##vote LCV
Are you saying I should have left us in a position where a scum could turbohammer, and deny us whatever information might come up in that last hour and a half?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

While I agree that this is looking really bad for Grandicap, and I'd vote him (both for this terrible case, and for guilty-by-association with Bigup), I'm not ready to jump on a train to lynch him just yet; that's momentum we won't be able to stop, and we'll actually lose a whole day.

It's Day 2, and JakeP is still posting like it's jokephase. In fact, his only vote at all has been a single one on BigUp which was getting traction at the time. He's not done any casing or even any sharing of his thoughts since, but he's clearly been around, so it's not just lurking.

##vote JakeP because I don't think that even meta would be a believable argument that someone can be town while completely failing to post anything but white noise to this degree.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JakeP posted:

read any game i ever played ever
Why don't you tell us who you think is scum?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

JakeP posted:

I think I am going to the ER at 5
poo poo. Get well, soon.

• Locked thread