Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i draw stuff alot but id rather not do it in the company of goons no offence!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A misanthrope posted:

sid do u really have only 22 cents in your bank account? if you lived near me i would buy you some taco bell or somethin

ya i have 22 cents in my bank account but i have like a lot of mr noodles

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A misanthrope posted:

you're gonna get rickets or somethin from eating mr noodles 3 times a day man :(

itll be better next month dude its just like 11 days

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

if my legs start doing that poo poo ill go to a food bank or soup kitchen or some poo poo i promise a misanthrope

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

A misanthrope posted:

ok good bendy legs creep me the gently caress out :respek:

same dude

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

lol i dindt even know that was charlie sheen i thought it was some mexican guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is charlie sheen a mexican guy i know hes related to emilio estevez? i wasnt trying to be racist eithe im sorry andy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

haha

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Whirlwind Jones posted:

lol at how stupid you are.

actually i corrected myself, human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970