Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

mookface posted:

People I hardly know are constantly telling me that they're cheating on their wives. It comes up in casual conversation often and its approached without any shame or anything and I just don't understand how so many people can think its ok. At work or at a pub or on the golf course men who are casual acquaintances speak openly about screwing other chicks on the side as if its nothing to them. I sometimes say awkwardly that I don't cheat on my wife and never have and they just nod soberly and say that's good of me or something.

Its also important to note that these same people are the ones that claim that if their wives cheated on them they'd literally murder the guy she was with.
It's because you look too friendly. Practice your bitchface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Boogaleeboo posted:

Get a facial tattoo.
With a swastika.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

My girlfriend's best friend is getting married soon and has already planned to have sex with her old flame (who she's occasionally been cheating on her now fiance with over the years) on the night of her bachelorette party. And I don't mean plan as in "wants to," I mean "planned" as in scheduled. And he JUST had his first child with his girlfriend.
Why do these people feel the need to tell everyone they're cheating? You're doing a bad thing and everyone knows it now, which means it will probably blow up even more.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Count Freebasie posted:

She only told my girlfriend (her best friend), her sisters and maybe one or two other close friends. No one will spill the beans, because they're loyal friends to her, but also, whoever spills the beans has to deal with the fallout of being the one responsible for igniting the ensuing shitstorm, and it guarantees that they will make one lifelong enemy at the least.
And your girlfriend told you, and her sisters and friends probably told other people, etc. There are multiple ways in which this can blow up, like the girl loving over one of the people keeping her secret.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

Decrepus posted:

Any woman in a happy long relationship has to put up with a penis in the butte from time to time.
Dudes should have to put up with something in the butte occasionally too. It's good for the prostate and my strap-on isn't just for show. :mad:

• Locked thread