Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before

mookface posted:

But at the same time they apparently love their wives and never want them to find out because not only would the party be over but because it would devastate them as well. It's a bunch of weird doublethink going on in there and a lot of people do it

A lot of people are legitimately terrible op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

It helps to consider that anyone who is against monogamy by default is guranteed;

1. ugly
2. super insecure

the only people I've ever known who were into poly relationships fit this brief. Turns out if you're hell of insecure you need validation a lot and the easiest and best validation around is gettin some.

This is different to people who cheat tho, cheaters are usually just self-absorbed as hell

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

mookface posted:

The secret to a succesful marriage is to be in love and gently caress like crazy

bam

I get the concept of poly relationships, people like havin sex, but if you would rather be balls deep in someone other than your wife? You got relationship problems.

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

I am imagining your avatar giving people relationship advice.

SPAGHETT! *jumps out behind decorative house plant in ur bedroom, mid coitus*

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

Maoist Pussy posted:

Personally, I am literally incapable of having a naughty thought or experience that I do not confess to mommy/teacher/Pastor Randy/my spouse. This is mature, I think, and not just some heartland American naivete.

I agree that it's much more mature to keep secret your sexual feelings, desires and acts from your spouse or significant other

• Locked thread